First Quidditch Game

(Y/N) Pov

The next day I woke up, got dressed and went down the stair and Draco was in the common room waiting for me so we could get breakfast in the Great Hall.

In our way to breakfast some older students kept saying good luck and that's when I remembered that today was my first Quidditch game against Gryffindor which meant that I was going to play against my brother and I started to get nervous.

When we got to the Great Hall I put some food in my plate but I couldn't eat it I kept playing with it, Flint came up to me and saw my nervous state and chuckled.

"Are you nervous?"

I nodded because I couldn't trust my voice.

"Don't be, you were great in the practices so just don't worry and just keep batting the Bludger towards the Gryffindor players ."

I nodded once again and he left me alone, after Draco forced me to eat a little I went to the locker room and changed into my Quidditch gear and meet with the rest of the team near the exit and placed myself beside Flint.

" So less nervous now? "

" Yes."

Then we took off to our places above the field and Madam Hooch said the rules but I knew that our team played a little dirty so I just waited for the Bludger to be released once it was I went after it and swinged my bat at it aiming at one of the Gryffindor chaser's and successfully took him out of his way to throw the Quaffle, a few minutes later the Bludger was batted towards me by one of the Wesley twins.

In the middle of the match Harry's broom started going crazy and he almost fell from it but he managed to hold on to the broomstick but he couldn't hold on any longer so I got close to him as fast as I could and grabbed his hand preventing him from falling from a great height.

He looked up at me surprised but I just ignored that look and guided him towards his broom that appeared to have stopped and started battling the Bludger towards his teammates.

After he realized what happened he went for the Golden Snitch, he and the Slytherin seeker were tail to tail but Harry did a sudden dive that the Slytherin seeker wasn't really expecting so he was now behind Harry, he was almost touching the ground went he pulled his broom back up and stood on the broom but suddenly he was on the ground looking like he was going to throw up and he did but instead of throwing up his food he threw up the Snitch, which means that the match ended and that Gryffindor had won.

I left the field pissed with myself, thinking that maybe I should have done more, when I got to the locker room to take a bath and get changed I punched a locker, I was angry and couldn't control myself so I just sighed and did what I had to do in that room then grabbed my things and went for a walk near the Black Lake, I just sat there thinking when someone sat by my side and I looked to see Draco, we just stayed there in silence simply knowing that his presence was enough to calm me down. I saw Harry and his friends talking to Hagrid so I thought I should go and congratulate him and say hi to Hagrid.

"Harry, congratulations on winning even if I'm a bit pissed and hello Hagrid it's nice to see you."

I said with a smile and Hagrid returned it.

"Hi (Y/N), now to get back on the conversation who told you about Fluffy?"

"Who's Fluffy?"

I asked and the boys looked at one another in a silent conversation.

"It's a three headed dog that's locked in the third floor and he's guarding something."

The boys looked at Hermione with an incredulous look on their faces and she simply sighed.

"What, she could help us."

She said and this time it was Harry's time to sigh.

"Fine you can help us but I'm still mad at you."

He said and I just thought he was being childish but whatever at least I'm helping.

"Hagrid whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape's trying to steal it."

"Whatever Fluffy is guarding it's between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

Hagrid said that and left then I remembered what Harry said about Professor Snape.

"It's not Professor Snape, why are you saying it's him it can be someone else."

I said to Harry's statement just because he doesn't like the man doesn't mean that he is going to do something wrong.

"I don't believe it's Snape and you shouldn't be saying that without proves."

He sighed.

"Are you going to help us or not?"

I nodded in reply to his question and crossed my arms. I was getting tired of this conversation but then Hagrid said something about Nicolas Flamel and I knew I heard that name somewhere but I couldn't really remember.

" Ok, guys talk to me when you have something, I'm sure I heard that name somewhere so I'm going to research and you should to."

They all nodded and we parted ways. I meet with Draco in the way to our common room.

"Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you would like to spend Christmas with me and my family at the Malfoy Manor since you and your brother are still mad at each other?"

"Draco can I think about it?"

He nodded feeling a little down.

......................................................

Some time later I found Harry, Hermione and Ron in the library and went up to them, they were talking about how they couldn't really trust me well Herm tried to defend me saying that I helped with the troll and if it weren't for me they could be dead.

"I don't trust her Hermione, she's a Slytherin and I think that you shouldn't trust her either."

He said and I got sad to see that he tho that of me, his twin sister but I put a cold face.

"I'm glad to know that is what you think of me, you know I was going to refuse Draco's offer to spend Christmas with him and his family because of you, because your my brother and I wanted to make things right between us but apparently it was only me who wished that still I'm going to see what I can find on Nicholas Flamel but don't expect me to talk to you after I proved that you're wrong about Professor Snape."

After I said that I turned my back to them to find Draco and tell him of my decision but I could still hear Hermione scolding them when I found Draco he was in our common room still looking sad.

" Draco, I decided that I'll be happy to join you and your family for Christmas that's if you still want me to come."

He got up from the couch he was sitting on and walked up to me.

"Of course I still want you to come."

"I want to thank you for always being here for me."

I said staring at his eyes.

"Let's make a promise."

I nodded and he continued.

"Let's promise to always be there for each other and it doesn't matter what happens in the future I'll always be there for you and you will always be there for me, okay?"

We both smiled and locked our pinky fingers.

"Okay."

......................................................

(A/N)

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter and what's going to happen next. 😊

Word Count: 1265