His Reaction

(A/N): A few things about this chapter, there are three makeup options but you guys can choose whatever you want, I didn't choose any hairstyles due to the difference between everyone's hair, so I decided to leave that to you guys. Now I tried to write things that would be valid for both dress number 1 and dress number 2 but there is a part that fits better on dress number 1, so I ask you guys to please ignore it or try to imagine dress number 2 in a way that would fit what's written. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

(Y/N) Pov

I launched myself into his arm, making us fall from the bench onto the floor, this is just the cutest.

(Y/N): Of course, I will! Did you think I would say no?

Draco: Of course not! After all who would say no to me.

(Y/N): Cocky. I should've said no, let you suffer a bit.

Draco: You love my cocky self and you know it, love. Don't try to deny it. And you already said yes so no take-backs.

I sighed at the smirk on his face, but he was right, I do love every one of his sides, even the cocky one. I let out a little laugh before kissing him. I wonder when will this man stop surprising me.

......................Timeskip......................

Time flew by quickly and it was not time for the ball, I had invited Hermione to come to get ready with me, but she refused at first, she thought it wouldn't be good for me if I invited a Gryffindor to the Slytherin Common Room, but I managed to persuade her after a while, I mean her date is a Slytherin, her best is a Slytherin so why would I leave her to get ready in her room where the possibility of her meeting Harry and risk him ruining her night right before it begins, and if anyone has a problem with it they can take it up to me. So now here we are in my room doing each other's hair and makeup.

Hermione decided for a lighter look, enough to make her eyes stand out but nothing that would be too noticeable, I went with something that would match my dress, so green, bold, elegant.

Hermione chose a beautiful, updo with flower hairpins to complete, also letting some of her hair outside the updo

(Y/N): You look amazing! Blaise is so lucky.

Hermione: So do you! Draco is also very lucky. I might snatch you for myself.

(Y/N): I say the same to you.

We both looked at each other and laughed, I looked in the mirror one more time before nodding to myself.

Hermione: Shall we?

(Y/N): We shall. They are probably already dying to see us.

Hermione went down first, and I followed closely behind, she went down the stairs first and I could hear Blaise's reaction, the gasp that left his mouth, the way he stumbled with his words after it, they are so perfect for each other. It was now my time to go down and I couldn't help the nervous feeling in my stomach while thinking about Draco's reaction, well I guess I will find out.

..................Draco's POV.....................

Hermione came down the stairs and I pat my friend on the back, taking him out of his state of shock, Hermione smiled after seeing his reaction, and while she did look beautiful she was not who I was expecting. I kept my eyes fixated on the stairs, anxiously waiting to hear the sound of her heels, and see her beautiful self looking even more beautiful.

And sometime later there she was, looking like an angel, the way her dress moved as she walked was enchanting, the way it fits perfectly to her waist before it flared right on her upper hip, she looked stunning, the shade of her green dress matching the shade of my tie for some reason made me feel proud of myself.

This woman right in front of me, chose me as her partner, choose to date me, out of everyone she choose me and I hope she never regrets it.

My mouth was still wide open, even though she was now right in front of me, Blaise hit me in the back just like  I had done to him before.

(Y/N): So how do I look?

She gave me a cheeky smile before doing a little twirl, and it was only then that I saw the back/slit, of her dress, I was speechless, any compliment I could think of would be an understatement.

Blaise: I think you broke him.

Her face came close to mine, trying to make me come back to reality, her beautiful (e/c) stood out due to her makeup, and before I could tell her how stunning she looked she left a small kiss on my lips.

Draco: You, my love look breathtaking. Stunning. No, none of those words can do you any justice.

She giggled before leaving a long kiss on my lips, my hand made its way to her waist, my fingers feeling her skin, this woman is going to be the death of me.

.....................(Y/N) POV......................

After Draco's reaction, all I could think was how lucky I was to have found him, and after a while, I left my thoughts to take a good look at him. It was a formal suit much like Blaise's, and while Blaise did look pretty good, Draco looked like he had been sculpted by a master, he looked perfect in every sense of the word, his suit perfectly fitted with a tie that flawlessly matched the green of my dress.

Blaise: Ahem!

Blaise faked coughed making us look at him, he had his arm intertwined with Hermione's and both had a smile on their faces.

Blaise: Now that you both have stopped ogling each other. Shall we go? I believe we are already fashionably late. If we take much longer Professor McGonagall will turn us into shelf decorations.

We laughed before nodding our heads, Draco wrapped his arm around my waist before leading me to our destination, and I kept giving him side glances, this man was far too handsome for his good, he noticed I kept glancing at him and gave me a dashing smile.

Draco: Am I that good-looking that you can't stop looking at me, my love?

(Y/N): Cocky.

Draco: But you love me anyway.

(Y/N): I do, and I wouldn't change it.

He gave me a peck and another binding smile, this man will be the death of me.

.........................................................................

Word Count: 1015