The Thief

(Y/N) Pov

We were going down the stairs and I was still feeling nervous, I tried to ignore it but it only became stronger, my body started shaking.

Harry: Hey! (Y/N) you okay?

I looked in his direction and nodded my head while feeling Hades moving on my neck trying to make this feeling disappear. Harry grabbed my shaking hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

Harry: Everything's going to be fine, calm down.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right, let's do this. And just to be clear this doesn't mean that I'm going to be your friend and family again, no I'm really pissed at you and unless you apologize we're still in war season.

We descended the rest of the stairs and our scars started to burn at the sight of Professor Quirrell in front of the Mirror Of Erised.

Harry: You? No, it can't be. Snape, he was the-

(Y/N): I knew it wasn't Snape, you guys should really start listening to me, cause it would save us a lot of time and effort.

Quirrell: Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, nobody expect (Y/N) would suspect the poor, stuttering Professor Quirrell?

I glared at him, a new feeling in my heart, a feeling of deep hate towards the man in front of me, once he made eye contact with me, he flinched and took two steps back, making me smirk, for some reason the only thing on my mind was to point my wand at him and kill him, it was like there was this darkness crawling inside me trying to come out but I restrained myself.

Hades slithered down my neck to the ground and made his way towards Quirrell, Hades his hissed something in a really low tone making it impossible for me to hear it unless I was side by side with him.

Harry: But that day, during our first Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.

Quirrell: No, dear boy, I tried to kill you! If Snape's coak hadn't caught fire making me break my eye contact and due (Y/N) catching you when you fell I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his countercurse.

Harry: Snape was trying to save me?

I gave him a smug look, only for it to be replaced by a roll of eyes and a scowl.

(Y/N): Yes Harry, that's what the man said, I know you have sight issues but do you also have hearing issues?

I was getting feed up with this conversation, the darkness was starting to feel stronger and more alluring.

Quirrell: I knew you were a danger to me. Especially after Halloween.

Harry: Then you let the troll in!

Quirrell: Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone ran about, he went to the third floor to head me off.

(Y/N): You bloody bastard! That troll almost killed me, I get trying to kill Harry, he's annoying and hell even I want to kill him sometimes, but leave me out of his mess, I should kill you here and now for almost getting me killed.

Quirrell looked at me, shear terror in his eyes, my voice was low, cold and demanding making him shiver, he slightly bowed his head to me, making me confused as to why he would do that.

Quirrell: I'm so sorry Milady, you weren't supposed to be there, I would never risk putting you in danger, you're to precious and important to someone I know, someone that it's in the room with us. My apologies Milady.

His words sent a cold shiver down my spine.

Quirrell: After that incident, Snape didn't trust me anymore, he would rarely leave me alone. But what he doesn't understand is that I'm never alone, never.

I looked at Harry, he looked scared and I don't blame him, there's a guy saying that he's never alone so he does have a good reason to be scared.

Quirrell: Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire, I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?

Man: Use them.

A whisper ran through the chamber, scaring me to death since I wasn't expecting it, I mean there was nobody else inside besides us and we didn't say anything.

Quirrell:Milady, what do you see?

I looked at the mirror and once again all I could see was that couple, few seconds later it changed to an older version of me and Draco with a child, just like the last time.

(Y/N) : I don't see anything related to what you want.

Quirrell: Then what do you see, milady?

I internally panicked, I couldn't let them know what I saw, it would be embarrassing and I would have to put up with Harry even more than I already do.

(Y/N): I see myself killing you, slowly, with a little bit of torture.

I narrowed my eyes and gave him a sinister smile, I could feel the temperature in the room go down, dropping to chilling spine cold, and I must say that I was proud of myself for being a good actress in that moment, or else I would have laughed so hard at his terrorized face. I mean I actually wanted to kill him for putting me in danger, but maybe I would do it with more than just a little bit of torture.

Quirrell: Come here, Potter! Now!

This guy is giving me a headache, like we can hear you, there's no need to shout.

Harry made his way in the front of the mirror, while I went to get Hades from the floor and put him on my neck.

Quirrell: Tell me, what do you see?

Harry obviously saw something because his eyes widened and he moved his hand towards his pocket.

Quirrell: What is it? What do you see?

Harry: I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup.

I subtly rolled my eyes, dude if you're going to lie, then you should've not have widened your eyes or moved your hand to your pocket, that just made you look suspicious.

Man: He lies.

Apparently I wasn't the only one that noticed that he lied.

Quirrell: Tell the truth! What do you see?

(Y/N): Stop shouting, we can hear you loud and clear, seriously.

He looked at me but didn't say anything and went back to looking at Harry, expecting  his answer.

Man: Let me speak to them.

Quirrell: Master, you are not strong enough.

Man: I have strength enough for this.

Quirrell begin to take his turban, Harry took some steps back, I was shocked when a face was revealed at the back of Quirrell's head, my scar burning intensely.

Voldemort: Harry Potter we meet again.

......................................................
(A/N)

Hey guys,
I finally finished my classes, thank God, so I'll be able to update more often.
Here's another chapter, hope you like it!

Word Count: 1136