Professor Lupin

(Y/N) Pov

The first thing I saw when I woke up was a unfamiliar face, this man was older and looked like a teacher but I had never seen him around Hogwarts, I looked around and found Draco and Hermione looking at me worried.

Draco: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Just a little disoriented. What happened?

Draco: You passed out after the whole Dementor thing, I layed you on the seat and when to get help, that's when I found Hermione, I told her what happened and this man said he could help, he's the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

I looked at the man in front of me and he offered me a smile and a piece of chocolate, which I reluctantly took.

Man: My name is Remus Lupin, the chocolate will help you with the dizziness.

I bite a tiny piece of the chocolate and looked at the window seeing that we were minutes away from arriving. Draco and Hermione sat next to me and I looked at the man I now knew as a teacher.

(Y/N): Thank you Professor.

I smiled at him and he seemed distant almost as if he was remembering something but I didn't point that out, I just waited for him to get out of his mind, it didn't take more than a few seconds for that to happen and I was grateful for that because if it took a long time it would of have been extremely awkward.

Lupin: It's quite alright miss Potter. If you don't mind me asking what happened to the Dementor? Mr. Malfoy didn't tell us anything besides the fact that you were attacked by a Dementor and passed out.

(Y/N): I used the Patronus charm. I read about Dementor this summer and learned it just in case I would need it someday, it appears I was right to do so.

I laughed a little and he seemed impressed that I had learned the Patronus charm without someone to teach it to me, to be honest when I first showed it to Lucius and Narcissa they couldn't believe it either, after the initial shock passed they were quite proud, Draco wanted to learn so I've been helping him learn it but he's struggling a little. Professor Lupin smiled and opened the door to leave.

Lupin: Eat the rest, you'll see that you will feel better.

(Y/N): Thank you again Professor.

He nodded and left, I looked around the compartment once again noticing that Crabbe and Goyle weren't there, Hermione hugged me extremely tight.

Hermione: Don't scare us like that again. Draco was frantic, I think this was the first time I've seen him act like that, he usually acts extremely composed.

I looked at Draco and he had a blush on his face, once he noticed my stare he quickly turned his head to the side blocking his red face from my view.

Draco: Don't say unnecessary things.

We all laughed, I looked out the door only to hear a lot of people whispering about Harry and how he was also attacked and was saved by Professor Lupin, I rolled my eyes, these people has just been in a terrifying situation but they were gossiping about something that happened to someone else, and I hate it, not because it was Harry they were talking about but because I hate gossip, it's useful sometimes but I don't like it.

Hermione and I left the room to change to our uniforms, and if there was something I was proud of, it was the green tie around my neck, I loved that I was put in Slytherin, it showed me that not everything is what it seems or how other people view it and, I'll never get tired of saying how proud I am of my House and no one can make me think otherwise. We were finally dressed and ready to go back to the compartment we were before when we heard Ron call out Hermione's name, we quickly left and met him.

Hermione: What?

Ron: You need to come back to our compartment, Harry needs you. Why are you even with her? Don't you remember that she didn't do anything to help Harry while they were in the Chamber last year?

Hermione rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, she knew what had really happened and didn't blame me, I still feel bad for not telling her about my dad but it's best that she doesn't know, at least for now.

Hermione: What happened to Harry happened to (Y/N), so if Harry needs supports so does she. And maybe you should start thinking for yourself instead of believing everything Harry tells you, we'll be leaving now, deal with Harry on your own cause I'll be taking care of my friend.

I wanted to tell her that I was fine and that I had Draco but when I looked at her she shook her head and that was all I need to stay quiet and let her say what she wanted. Ron was dumbfounded while we passed, Hermione had told me exactly what happened to Harry while we were getting dressed, every detail, that Professor Lupin had saved Harry from a Dementor and that Harry was already awake when Draco ran into them looking for help.

We went back to our compartment finding Draco all done and ready to take on another year, we just sat there and talked about our summer, it was a peaceful moment and that was exactly what I needed after what happened, I knew they were still worried about me, I could see it their eyes but when they some me smile and laugh it went away. Crabbe and Goyle had disappeared but Draco didn't look bothered so I guess he knew were they went, looking at everything that happened I couldn't help but be thankful for the friends that I have, they support me and never judge me, they were the best friends I could ever ask for.

...........................................................

Word Count: 1011