Veritaserum

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you've been well, just wanted to let you know that I might not update next week or for a while cause I will be editing the other chapters since a lot of the stuff I wrote in the beginning makes me want to die, to be honest I didn't really know what I was doing and I was young so there are a lot of cringe scenes and stuff that we do here in my country that most of you find weird cause you're not used to so I would like to read it and change some things, hope you guys don't mind, and hope you had a nice week.)

(Y/N) Pov

I take it back, this isn't going to be easy, I always forget how chaotic this group is on the rare moments that we are serious and determined.

The teasing, the shouting, the play fights, it's all a nightmare when you're in the educator role, I don't think I've ever sighed as much as I did in the few sessions we've had, I am a hair strand away from using Silencio on them and let them cool it down.

Blaise: Take it easy on me, darling. I'm too young to die.

Hermione rolled her eyes with a sigh but smiled nonetheless.

Hermione: Of course, love.

The twins and Helena got closer and made a bet about who would win, I didn't say anything but mentally my money was on Hermione even though Blaise is also extremely bright.

Hermione: Stupefy!

And just like that their duel was over within seconds, Hermione quickly rushed to Blaise as Fred collected his money, snickering at his twin's expression.

This was basically how most days went now, what we couldn't learn in class we learned in the Scriptorium, away from Umbridge's medieval approaches, because of it the days passed fast, and more and more sessions were hosted without anyone's knowledge, though I did see Filch linger around probably at Umbridge's order after that whole thing with our first session.

We remained with a low profile, trying to stay out of her radar even more now, and while I thought that we were successful a Decree was soon nailed up, saying all students were to be questioned about suspected illicit activities.

I'll admit I was worried, but there was no way she knew about us or the Scriptorium since we have taken almost every precaution possible to make sure she doesn't know about the room or the lessons. I looked around seeing Harry's nervous glance at Ron and Ginny, and I knew that this Decree wasn't emitted because of us but because of them, and we could be screwed as a consequence.

Day after day students were interrogated, some leaving her office straight to the Medical Wing and today it was finally our turn, the classroom connected to Umbridge's office was packed with students, and the ones that left her office looked like they went through hell there, but a hand on my wrist diverted my attention.

Uncle: She's using Veritaserum in there, so here, take one and give it to your friends. We have our share of secrets that that pink b*tch and the Ministry don't need to know.

I discreetly nodded my head, as Umbridge had just opened her door to let another student in, and carefully put the seven vials in my pocket. Uncle let go of my wrist and walked away with a stiff nod as I naturally made my way to my friends.

(Y/N): You guys need to take this, right now, careful to not get caught.

Blaise: What's this?

(Y/N): I guess that it is the antidote to Veritaserum, Uncle just warned me that she's using it to question the students, and since we know some things that shouldn't be public yet Uncle prepared this for us, brewed successfully it gives us six hours of protection against the truth serum and since Uncle was the one who did you can bet that they are perfect.