Devils Snare

(Y/N) Pov

When we fell on that plant I looked down to see if Hades was still around my neck when the plant started to move trapping us in it, I remembered my herbology classes making my previous thoughts on how we wouldn't be so lucky in a few seconds become true.

(Y/N): Stop moving. This is Devils Snare.

After I said that I immediately stopped moving.

Hermione: You have to relax, otherwise it will kill you faster.

Ron: Kill us faster?! Oh now I can relax!

I started sinking and escaped the Devils Snare but now Ron and Harry were freaking out. Hermione joined me in a few moments and they started to panic.

Ron: Now what are we gonna do?

Hermione/(Y/N): Just relax!

Harry: Hermione were are you?

Geez Harry I'm here too you know.

Hermione: Just do as we say. Trust us.

Harry relaxed and joined us but that only made Ron panic more and now he wasn't even listening to what we were saying.

(Y/N): Hermione the Devils Snare doesn't like sun!

Hermione: You're right!

We both pointed out wands to the Devils Snare.

(Y/N)/Hermione: Lumos Solem.

Sun light came out of the tip of our wands and made the plant release Ron.

Harry: Ron, you okay?

Ron: Yeah. Lucky we didn't panic.

After he said I slapped his head cause he was annoying me and I was missing Draco.

Harry: Lucky they pay attention in Herbology.

Hermione: What is that?

Harry: I don't know. Sounds like wings.

I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying cause Hades woke up.

(Y/N): Are you okay there buddy?

Hades: yesssss misssstresss.

Harry: Did you say anything (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, let's keep going.

I wanted to go back to my Common Room, I made a promise to Draco that I wouldn't put myself in danger and now here I am, he was going to be so mad at me. We continued walking when we came across a room with tiny bird like keys.

Hermione: Curious. I've never seen birds like this.

(Y/N): They're not birds. They are keys.

Harry: I bet one of them fits in that door.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I mean that's so obvious that it almost hurts like are you dumb. We were standing near a broomstick.

Hermione: What's this all about?

Harry: I don't know.

I rolled my eyes again.

(Y/N): Seriously?! We obviously have to fly on the broomstick, grab the key and open the door, what's so difficult to understand?

Ron ignored me and tried to open the door by casting Alohomora wich failed.

Hermione: Seems like (Y/N)'s right. But how are we going to know which key is it? There must be a thousand keys up there.

Ron: We want a big, old fashioned. Probably rusty.

Harry: There I see it! The one with the broken wing.

Hermione: What's wrong?

(Y/N): It's too simple. There has to be something that I missed, there's probably a spell on the keys.

Ron: Go on! If Snape could catch it on that old broomstick so can you. You are the youngest players in a century!

(Y/N): You can go, you're a Seeker and I'm a Beater so you'll probably grab the key faster than me.

He nodded and grabbed the broomstick making all the keys attack him, making my theory right once again, he was trying scare the keys away with his hands but it wasn't working.

Ron: This complicates things a bit.

Harry begin flying after the key that he needed to catch, forgetting about all the others attacking him he was able to grab it.

Harry: Catch the key.

He threw the key to Hermione and she opened the door, Harry flew through the door and we closed it just in time making the keys stuck on the door.

We were now standing in a room filled with giant pieces of chess.

Hermione: I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

Ron: Were are we?

Harry: In a graveyard.

Seriously Harry a graveyard, what the hell goes through your head sometimes.

Ron: This isn't a graveyard.

(Y/N): It's a chess board.

......................................................

(A/N)

I'm sorry that  it's a short chapter guys, I promise the next one will be longer.

Word Count: 712