Confrontation

(Y/N) Pov

I rolled my eyes at what Professor Trelawney said, of course, Harry would have something like the Grim but I don't care, I just don't want him to come crawling back to me to ask for help like they have done before, even if it's Hermione that asks for my help. I chose to be on my father's side and thinking back Harry doesn't deserve my help.

Gasps could be heard throughout the class and dumb questions were whispered in the background, I looked at Draco and he had the same face as me, not a single drop of surprise was present on his face but he also didn't believe this subject so he was just uninterested. Harry grabbed his cup, eyes wide enough to make it seem like they were two coins.

Gryffindor student: Taking the form of a giant spectral dog it's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen of death.

Everyone looked at Harry but I looked out the window, a bad feeling creeping up inside of me,  telling me that something was going to happen, I hated this feeling, it made me feel helpless cause I didn't know what would actually happen. Class ended right after that, Neville still looked traumatized because of the comment about his grandma.

We would be having a class with Hagrid next and I was excited to see what would happen, Hagrid knows a lot about Magical Creatures and I'm extremely happy that he can teach us some of that knowledge. Draco wasn't as excited as I was but he agreed to behave and not say anything about Hagrid which I was grateful for.

Hagrid: That's it. Come on now. Come closer. Less talk, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today, an exciting lesson. Follow me.

We followed Hagrid and I couldn't help but admire the scenery surrounding me, it was beautiful.

Hagrid: Less chattering. Form a group over there. And open your books on page 49.

Draco and I grabbed out books and snickered at each other, we had already figured out how to open our books after a lot of failed attempts after we bought them. It was fun to see other people look at the books confused, Harry and Ron glaring at us because we opened our books with no problem while they got bit.

Slytherin student: How exactly are we supposed to do that?

A fellow Slytherin said with venom in his words, I turned around and glared at him seeing him gulp once he met my eyes, they respected me, and yet they also feared me and I'm not going to lie it did feel good for a few seconds but that feeling went away, the darkness in my veins quickly going back down deep inside of me.

Hagrid: Just stroke the spine of course.

I let out a small laugh at his nonchalant tone, most students were surprised that all it took to open the book that could shred out your hand, was to stroke the spine. Draco smirked while looking at someone, when I look in his line of sight I see Harry's book not opening after he stroke the spine, but the amusement stopped when he was finally able to.

Neville was attacked by his book and was mocked by a bunch of people, I made my way to him to try and help but he was attacked again so Draco grabbed my hand and dragged me with him and Hermione left Harry and Ron and made her way towards us, a smile on her face as she laughed at the book in her hand, she looked at Draco and I and raised her eyebrow at me, I was confused until I followed her line of sight, she was looking at our intertwined hands, once I blushed she gave me a teasing smile but didn't say anything about it.

Hermione: I love these books. I find them funny.

Harry: Oh, yes very funny! God, I would say this place is going down but they let Malfoy study here three years ago.

I looked at him, my eyes already turning red, the darkness in my veins appearing again, I took slow strides to Harry, the air around us thick, I could hear the people around us gulp but my attention was solemnly on Harry, his eyes widened in fright and he took a few steps back.

(Y/N): Say that again I dare you!

My voice was low and raspy, you could hear the anger in it, I was just waiting for Harry to say or do the wrong thing. I was so mad, he can say anything he wants about me but not about my friends and especially not about Draco, he was special to me, and I will never let anyone badmouth him especially not Harry Potter.

Harry doesn't know anything about Draco, about Slytherin's, he just puts this fake mask on so he can get people to trust him and to like him, so whenever he says something people will take his side and see things his way and I will not let him win this time. My fingers twitched and reached out for my wand in the pocket of my robe, once I got it I held it tightly just waiting for Harry to utter those words again.

He would be idiotic enough to say it again, even if he was scared of me and my reaction, he would still do it cause his pride spook louder than his fear for me, he opened his mouth making the people around us hold their breaths in anticipation, but he closed it again, he did this action a few more times, looking like a fish.

Harry: You heard exactly what I said, or are you deaf now?

I chuckled darkly, thank you God, for making such a prideful piece of trash.

(Y/N): You know for a moment there I almost doubted myself, but I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your worthless mouth shut. I'm really glad you are so prideful, it's funny you say those things but your legs are shaking so much and you look like you're about to pass out from how scared you are. Now what to do, what to do? How will I punish you?

I pointed my wand at him and pondered what spell to use, the darkest options running through my mind, but I couldn't use them in front of all these people unless I wanted to get expelled, so many options but which one am I going to choose.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1108