Overprotective

(A/N: Sorry guys this episode is a little lacking, I had trouble writing something interesting this week, but I'll try to do better for the next one, please enjoy.)

(Y/N) Pov

With a little help from Uncle, my hand was good as new, it was a little itchy but there it was bearable, the words faded after the potions and spells Uncle did. It took hours to stop Uncle from leaving the room and going after that pink toad to kill her, I would be all up for it if he didn't get thrown in Azkaban right after.

As soon as we got to the Common Room I felt like passing out on the couch but that would just make my body hurt the next morning. So I just said goodnight and dragged my tired body to my dorm room. I could feel my mind blacking out so to speak and my eyes closing and not wanting to open.

The lack of sleep and my mental heaviness getting to me, as soon as my body hit my bed I blacked out, and I swear that I wouldn't wake up even if Father decides to mess with Harry again.

..................................................

This morning I felt like I usually did, not like yesterday, I was completely rested no bad mood in sight, I went down to the Common Room, and like always the boys were already there. I smiled at them from the end of the stairs before meeting them at the chairs. I leaned down and kissed Draco softly.

(Y/N): Shall we go, boys?

They both nodded and grabbed their things following me out of the Common Room to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Blaise: I assume you had a good rest? This is a completely different person from yesterday.

(Y/N): Yeah I was so tired that I just blacked out.

Draco: Anyone would, you were already tired, and that b*tch's detention didn't help at all.

(Y/N): I know you're pissed, trust me so am I, but we can't do anything without risking spending the rest of our lives at Azkaban and I'd rather not do it. For now, that's how it is, let's just lay low.

Draco: Fine, but it won't stay like this for long, that evil b*tch thinks it's a good idea to hurt the students to get her point across, once we have a way to deal with her ill make sure she gets a taste of what she did to you, I won't let it pass.

I gave him a tight smile knowing he will make sure of what he said. As we were walking we got stopped by Uncle who quickly grabbed my hand and inspected it, relief flooded his face once he saw that there were no reactions and that the potions and spells worked nicely.

Uncle: I need you to follow me.

He just turned around and walked away, I looked at the boys, and they shrugged.

Blaise: I think he just wants you two, so I'll meet the others for breakfast and let them know you might be late.

I nod and sighed, grabbing Draco's hand and pulling him along after Uncle. As we walked down the familiar halls I couldn't help but feel like I did yesterday but this time I was the one pulling Draco and not the other way around. We entered Uncle's office and I sighed seeing the two familiar men in front of Uncle's desk. Both of them show dissatisfied expressions and I knew that they knew, no doubt having received an owl from Uncle late last night. I sat down in one of the chairs knowing we wouldn't be leaving anytime soon and I sure as hell wasn't going to stand there all that time.

(Y/N): Is it safe for you to be here, Father?

Father: F*ck safety, that Ministry b*tch won't get away with torturing you like that.

(Y/N): I'm pissed too, but just like I told Uncle and Draco, I don't want any of us to end up in Azkaban cause of her, besides we need her to keep Dumbledore and Harry busy while we get proof that Dumbledore has been the one pulling the strings all along.

Father: If you think that I would put my innocence in front of your well being that you are deadly mistaken my dear.

(Y/N): I know you wouldn't, but I sure as hell won't put everything at risk.

Lucius sighed, I knew he was also annoyed, I knew it, they were all annoyed that they couldn't protect me but there was nothing to be done, but I also knew that Draco, Lucius, and Uncle saw my reasoning for not taking action, it would be harder to get Father to see my side, I was his little girl he was supposed to protect me from everything and in his mind he failed.

Lucius: She is right you know, you cannot do anything that might alert the Ministry, if they decide to put their eyes on us on your return, Dumbledore will be able to control the outcome, and I also understand why you are upset but if we take action right now the consequence will be dire.

Father: But...

Lucius: I'll take care of it, I'll talk to the Minister, he will listen to me or I will make sure he stops being the Minister, I will make sure that b*tch pays for what she did. That I promise you.

Father didn't look pleased but he knew that if we were all telling him not to do anything then it was because it was for the best, especially since everyone was as upset as he was. I sure didn't want to be that woman when he can finally do something about it, I knew he was no saint he might not have done what Dumbledore says he did but he did some bad things, mostly to protect himself but that didn't change the way I see him, nothing ever will.

Father: Fine, I'll lay low for now, but you are not stopping me once I got my hands on her.

Uncle and Lucius shared a look before shrugging.

Lucius: Of course not.

Lucius/Uncle: We will be joining you.

Father: Good. But if before that she does this again or puts her hands on you I sure as hell won't be stopped.

I nodded knowing I couldn't argue with that, I just sat there waiting as they talked to Draco about what to do if Umbridge even looks in my direction.

They sure are an overprotective bunch, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

..................................................

Word Count: 1120