Marauders Map

(Y/N) Pov

The Common Room was packed, which is quite unusual for the Slytherin Common Room, students who would normally stay sleeping or go outside were sitting at the study tables chatting. Too much energy coursing through the space at this hour, the tiredness from waking up earlier than usual, and from the concentration to perform wandless magic making me grumpy, but I still had to go through the rest of the day and the classes scheduled for today.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I turned around ready to slap the person who dared touch me when I found the handsome face of my boyfriend, seeing his sleepy state made me laugh, who would've known that the confident and proud person who would keep a stoic mask on his face and pretend like he didn't care, that I had met on our first year would turn out to be this softie, adorable boy.

My mind was going through a rush of emotions, on the way here I only felt the excitement of having learned something new, when I got here and felt the gleeful energy in the room, my tiredness came crashing down but after seeing Draco my mood was lifted just like that.

Draco: Good Morning, my love. How were your sleep and the tutoring lessons?

(Y/N): Good morning, darling. Honestly, I wished I had slept more but the lessons were amazing! I did it! I cast a wandless Patronus Charms! It took me a few tries but I did it!

Draco: I knew you could, love! I'm so proud! I'm so intrigued to know what shape it took.

(Y/N): How about I show you once we're done for the day? I still have to practice it some more and try other spells and it would be a pleasure to have you as my company.

Draco: No, the pleasure will be all mine, love. Seeing you focused is always extremely mesmerizing to me.

We left the Common Room, leaving some of his fangirls swooning wanting to be me, I thought that after I confronted Pansy they would at least try to be discreet when talking about my boyfriend in ways they shouldn't but no, they're as shameless as they were before that happened, but what can I say he is adorable and has a great personality despite what other people may say, so what's not to like.

The commotion in The Great Hall was as loud as ever, Hermione was already seated in the Slytherin Table talking to Blaise, once we sat down next to them along with Crabbe and Goyle they greeted us and went back to their topic, Crabbe and Goyle greeted back, they were already used to having Hermione sitting at our table, it was almost as if she was a Slytherin too, no one said anything ill towards her and treated her as if she was their friend since the first year, it was refreshing to see, she looked more comfortable and at home with us than at the Gryffindor Table which was a weird cause that's where the Sorting Hat put her but I'm not complaining, on the contrary, I like having her around.

I grabbed a green apple from the table, a habit I caught from Draco, and engaged in conversation with Draco, occasionally stopping to glare at Crabbe and Goyle who were making comments on having to be third wheels for two couples now, the Captain of the Slytherin Team, Marcus Flint, who had to repeat his last year after failing his exams, passed and gave me a wink and the boys a pat on the back. It was weird since we only interacted when needed for Quidditch even if on those occasions he tried to suck up to Draco and I, he was a nice guy, just to caught up in our last names and the power they held in the Wizarding World, and who also didn't like losing, but who does.

I could hear Harry and Ron talking about a missing rat, I didn't care but something else caught my attention, Fred and George were looking at me and discreetly waving their hands, silently asking me to meet them, I got up and leaned towards Draco.

(Y/N): I'll be right back. And please don't eat all the green apples while I'm gone, love you.

I pecked his cheek and met the Weasley twins in the hallway, they looked around and then grabbed my arm dragging me to another hallway but this one was empty.

(Y/N): So, boys, what did you wanna talk to me about?

They looked and grinned before nodding at each other, George pulled a piece of paper from his robes.

Fred: Now, you need to promise to keep what we're about to show you a secret.

I eagerly awaited to find out what the piece of parchment was.

(Y/N): I'm a bit offended you guys didn't tell me before about whatever this is but you guys know me, if you really don't want me to tell anyone then I won't. I promise.

George: Good, now, this is one of our trade secrets, is the reason why our pranks work all the time and we don't get caught before they're executed.

Fred: We borrowed it to Harry so he could go to Hogsmeade, but decided that it was probably better in your hands, seeing as you are not reckless as him, who would definitely get it taken away from him the first time, and you will use it more wisely.

George: This map shows where everyone in the castle is and what they're doing, secret passages that lead outside and inside the castle.

Fred: In case, you and lover boy want to go on a late-night date.

Fred wiggles his eyebrows at me and I put my hand in my mouth to stop myself from laughing but I failed miserably.

(Y/N): Thanks boys, but how does this map work?

George: You need to tap it with your wand and say " I solemnly swear I am up to no good", and the map will be revealed, once you are finished you tap it again and say " Mischief Managed", and the map will become a piece of blank parchment again.

Fred: This little beauty's taught us more than all the teachers in this school, so take good care of it.

(Y/N): I will guard it with my life.

George/Fred: We know that's why we choose you. We are excited to see what you will do with it. We need to go now.

I put the paper in my robes, making sure it was safely secured before turning to the again.

(Y/N): You, boys, should sit with us at the Slytherin Table sometime, who knows you might like it there.

They laughed and nodded their hand giving me a goofy wave before running to get their things for class. A map that shows secret passages, shows where everyone in the castle is and what they're doing, things have just become a lot more interesting.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1189