Newspaper B*tch

(Y/N) Pov

My morning was going just fine until Uncle told me I had to join the other Champions for interviews with Rita Skeeter, I remember Lucius had once mentioned that she distorts what really happens in her interviews.

I've told Uncle that if she comes at me and tries to twist my words things won't end up good for her, I don't even understand why we have to do this but okay, I said goodbye to my friends and Draco, going to the room I found myself in last night after that whole disaster.

Viktor and Cedric we're already there, seriously, this is like the worst group to put in a room with a person that doesn't report facts, like Harry hates my guts and vice versa, Cedric is doing his best to make me look at him In a romantic way which I find disgusting if I hear him even mutter a word about me and love to that lying b*tch, I might just end up losing my patience with both of them.

I tolerate Fleur, we haven't even talked that much so she doesn't have anything to say about me, and Viktor is my friend, so it's two against one or two against two, cause Harry will not be given the opportunity to talk back.

(Y/N): Answer her questions with as much neutrals words as you can think of.

Viktor: I don't know why, but if you're saying this is because you have a good reason to and I trust you.

Cedric's eyes were on us the whole time, no doubt trying to think of something clever to say but ending up with nothing, Fleur and Harry got here followed by Rita Skeeter, and we were all ushered to take a group picture, I sat on one of the ends, Viktor behind me so Cedric wouldn't try anything and Fleur at my side.

The green silk-like blazer she was sporting was making me feel sick, I usually love green and some clothes with velvet but that look just wasn't doing it for me.

Rita: What a charismatic quintet.

She came in my direction, a sickly sweet smile on her red lipstick-covered lips, making me scowl, her steps faltered a bit after seeing my reaction at her approach.

Rita: Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter.

(Y/N): Coughcough Manipulative b*tch coughcough.

Viktor looked at me wanting to laugh, his eyes begging me not to say anything more so he wouldn't laugh in front of all of them.

Rita: Did you say, something Miss Riddle?

She said my name with such disdain that I almost got off my seat if it wasn't for Viktor's hand on my shoulder stopping me from getting up, I raised my eyebrow and leaned towards her.

(Y/N): If I had said something you were supposed to hear I would've heard it. Trust me, Mrs. Skeeter. Oh excuse me, is it Miss or Mrs? I didn't mean to offend it's just that I thought you would be married by now.

She had given her hand for Fleur to shake, after my comment she had gripped the poor French girl's hand so bad that her eyes had teared up. I knew for a fact that she wasn't married, not only did she not have a ring anywhere in sight but Lucius also mentioned that when he complained about her. She let go of Fleur's hand and moved to mine but I didn't make any move to shake it.

I was going to tolerate her, but then she said my name like that and fu*ked up every ounce of patience that I had. People should really learn not to piss me off, she quickly moved her hand to Cedric who was still looking at me.

Rita: I work for the Daily Prophet. But of course, you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know.

She moved her hand to caress my cheek to which I swatted her hand away.

(Y/N): You're not my boyfriend or family so keep your filthy hands away from me.

I was sure that my scowl would make Lucius and Uncle proud, seeing as I'm sure it resembled theirs. Viktor was quietly snickering from behind me, if you looked at him you wouldn't notice it but he was, having Karkaroff as High master taught him to be discreet, most times at least. Seeing how I had pushed her hand away she made the same motion to Fleur.

Rita: You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?

She lightly tapped the girl's face making her jump slightly, I swear I'll end up punching her or hexing her, maybe both.

Rita: What mysteries do the muscles mask?

She went to Cedric and grabbed his hair, he winced but then became stoic.

Rita: Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick? Me, Myself, and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers.

(Y/N): Do your readers know you're a fraud?

Rita: I see you're very eager to start. Shall we then, miss Riddle?

I got up and followed her much to my dismay, Viktor nodded at me before his face disappeared behind the now-closed door. It was a very small supply closet. When I looked at her she was already set to interview me, the floating paper and quill just waiting for my words.

Rita: So miss Riddle, I heard you're dating Draco Malfoy, does he know about the relationship you have with one of the recent additions to your friend group?

(Y/N): Listen to me, you little deceiving b*tch, I love my boyfriend, there is nothing going  on with Viktor and I, and if you even think to post otherwise to cause drama, I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth. You'll get fired before even posting anything else, Lucius knows your boss, and he can quickly pay a visit to him after reading my letter about what you are scheming. Now, choose wisely. You don't wanna have me as your enemy.

I had turned my eyes red in the middle of the conversation, she was glued to the seat, too scared to even move. You can threaten to destroy me and I'll be okay but don't go after my boyfriend and my friends.

.............................................................

(A/N)
Hey guys, I know it has been a while. I'm sorry for not posting last week, I have just been swamped with school work and I also got sick and I'm still not 100℅ so I hope you guys understand.
Hope you guys like this chapter.

Word Count: 1062