Before the Game

(Y/N) Pov

I still had some time before having to get dressed, so I just stayed there in the bathtub, soaking in the warm water, thinking about the response I got to the letter I sent Mr. Ollivander at the beginning of summer, according to him, wands that have the same core are known as twin wands and have greater strength when used together, even though it's rare some may even determine soulmate bounds between the users, which is our case, there are very few wands like that, but having the same wand core is a very common occurrence so it seems that I was very lucky that my wand picked me.

Draco showered me with I told you so's, and that I didn't need to be so stressed about it before, after all that, he hugged me and kissed my head with a smile, I was very lucky indeed.

I got off the bathtub and put on a very beautiful black dress, that was enchanted so I wouldn't get cold even on the parts of my body that wouldn't be covered by it, thanks to Narcissa of course, I would never in a million years remember to do it, this dress was chosen weeks prior since Narcissa wanted me to look nice seeing as I would be meeting some important members of the Ministry of Magic and just cause she wanted to spoil her goddaughter, I actually think that it was more because of that than the fact I would be meeting notable members of the Ministry.

(A/N): You guys can choose something else if you want.)

I left the bathroom connected to my room and put my bag on top of the bed, I would like to say I was shocked about all of this space, and luxury just for a temporary event but to be honest I'm not even surprised, I mean it's Lucius we're talking about.

Draco: Can I come in, love?

Instead of answering, I walked up to the entrance of my room finding him with his back turned to it, dressed in a well-fitting black suit and a black turtleneck, I wrapped my arms around his waist making him turn around.

Draco: Wow!

He looked at me wide-eyed, with his mouth slightly open.

(Y/N): I'm going to take that as you look very beautiful.

I laughed, snapping him out of his daze, his eyes scanned me up and down before stopping at my lips and meeting my eyes.

Draco: You don't just look beautiful, my love, you deserve every compliment there is, I won't be able to keep my eyes off you.

(Y/N): That's a shame since you were so excited for the game.

I ran my hand up his blazer, with a teasing smile, taking this time to see how dashing he looked in it.

Draco: I don't care, it would be worth it.

He grabbed my hands, stopping my movements, his eyes darker than usual.

(Y/N): You talk about me but don't you look devilishly dashing, it will be hard for me to stop looking at you as well.

He laughed, giving my hands kisses and bending over to give me one on the lips.

Draco: We must be going, wouldn't want father to barge in on us again.

We both laughed thinking about that embarrassing moment, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the entrance of the tent where we met Lucius in one of his typical black outfits with a cane in his hand.

Lucius: Now, don't you two look perfect together, Slytherin's power couple, that brings back some memories. Now, let's run along, we don't want to be late.

All the way to the stadium I played with the rings on Draco's fingers, at one point he took one front the hand opposite, and put it on my ring finger making me go bright red and look down. Once inside and almost at the Minister's Box, I heard Ron's voice which meant everyone else was there, I ran there wanting to greet Hermione, the twins, and everyone else besides Harry and Ron.

(Y/N): Hermione!

She turned to me and waved since we weren't able to hug, due to the difference in heights of the platforms.

Hermione: It's so good to see you, and you look hot. I bet Draco had a hard time letting you go out of the tent you guys are staying at.

She smirked at me and the twins wiggled their eyebrows from behind her.

Draco: You'd be right about that.

He wrapped his arms around my waist again resting his head on my shoulder.

(Y/N): It's good to see you again, Mr. Weasley.

He gave me a gentle smile, it seems that he is still pacific towards me, despite what his son might've told him.

Mr. Weasley: Likewise, (Y/N). You should stop by the Burrow sometime, I'm sure Molly would love to see you.

(Y/N): I will be sure to drop by then.

Ron grumbled about that but I ignored it and continued talking to Hermione, Ron asked his father how high they were and that's when I paid attention to him since the person that answered him wasn't Mr. Weasley but Lucius.

Lucius: We'll put it this way: if it rains you'll be the first to know.

I would like to say that it was all for Lucius's act of the bad person, but it seems he and Mr. Weasley didn't get along since their time at Hogwarts so I'm sure some part of Lucius gets some sort of satisfaction in teasing the man every time they meet, Lucius went to walk away so we followed but before going I gave Mr. Weasley an apologetic smile, he returned it with a bright smile letting me know he wasn't bothered.

Harry: Filthy snakes, talking all high and mighty. I'm sure their seats aren't better than anyone else's in here, they're not that important, especially that piece of garbage that turned her back on her family.

My blood was boiling, I swear to Merlin that once I'm able to get my hands on him without getting punished for it, he will regret everything he said to me, I opened my mouth, already having a comeback ready so he would shut up, but Draco beat me to it.

Draco: Talk to her like that again, I dare you. I promise that what the Dementors did last year and what they do in Azkaban will dull in comparison to what I'll do to you if you open your mouth to talk to her like that again. And just so you know we are in the Minister's Box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.

Harry didn't utter a word, Draco has been losing his patience for him and his lost puppy-like friend since last year, this year he won't be taking any sh*t from them. Mr. Weasley looked horrified at what Harry had said before, it seems like he just found out Harry's true colors.

Lucius: I would say don't boast and behave, son, but that was very well deserved.

Harry went to walk away but was stopped by Lucius' cane on his leg.

Lucius: Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can. Oh and don't turn your dirty mouth to insult my goddaughter or I might let my son do whatever he has in mind to torture you and once he's done with you, I'll rip out your tongue so you won't be able to utter a word again.

Lucius gave him an ironic smile, I looked at Hermione, Mr. Weasley, Ginny, and the twins, silently saying goodbye, they all nodded and went to walk away I looked at Hermione once again, reminding her of what I told her earlier, that if Harry and Ron start pestering her too much she is always welcome to stay with us, I'm sure that if she explains Mr. Weasley will understand.

I just hope I can enjoy a good Quidditch Game, without having to worry about beating Harry up for hurting Hermione, but let's just wait and see.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1365