The Whole Truth

(A/N): Hey guys, this chapter isn't as long as the others but it's the best I can do with the amount of works I have right now, I'm also studying for my exams, so I'm sorry for the length of this chapter, but I'm trying my best to finish all my works so I have time to write a good chapter for you.

(Y/N) Pov

I could feel my body stop working, it was like I was paralyzed, I couldn't even hear my heart beat, Tom was just there observing my reaction. I knew I wasn't Harry's sister but finding out that I'm the daughter of the person that caused my scar was mind-blowing.

Tom: I know you probably have a lot of questions so I'm going to tell you what happened. Your mother was the only person that could match me, she wasn't scared of me, my power, no she used to mock it, but she died after you were born, she got to held you before one of the nurses in the room took you away, but that nurse delivered you to Lilly and James Potter on Dumbledore's request. I searched everywhere for you and then I found out that you were being raised along with the child that could cause my destruction. So I went to get you back but when I got there, Lilly and James fought me so I killed them, and I went to kill Harry but Lilly's love protected him and you. The death curse hit Harry and because of the shield also hit you, leaving you with that scar. I would never hurt you.

I should be scared but I'm not, just like the other times I was extremely comfortable, wich was insane cause he killed a lot of people.

I was going to say something but I got distracted by Harry falling and losing his glasses, I had the urge to run and help him but Tom was still grabbing my arm, Harry grabbed his glasses but didn't get up, I actually thought he was going to be eaten but Fawkes came back and stabbed his claws in the basilisk eyes making me flinch. Fawkes just saved Harry's life and that made Tom groan in frustration, but I couldn't care less about it right now.

In this moment my mind was running really quickly trying to take in all the information that has been dropped on me, and now that I know everything made sense, why I didn't look like Lilly and James, why the couple I saw on the Mirror Of Erised wasn't them. I could see Harry just laying there while Fawkes fought the basilisk and I rolled my eyes, like Fawkes just got you enough time to run but no you just stay there while looking at their shadows on the wall.

(Y/N): Run, you dumb idiot. Fawkes saved your life but he won't be able to do it again, so just run if you don't want to get yourself killed.

Tom looked at me, I guess he was shocked I would try to help Harry and I must admit that I shocked myself but I was still trying to take everything in.

Tom: Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but he can still hear you.

Fawkes left and Harry got up, looking terrified and for once he dicided to follow my advice and run into one of the tunnels but instead of taking my advice when Fawkes was still fighting the huge serpent, he decided to run after the basilisk was free from Fawkes claws and now the basilisk could hear were he was.

He had disappeared in the tunnel, leaving me alone with Tom.

(Y/N): Everything makes sense now, you have Salazar Slytherin's blood in your veins wich means I have it too, that's why the Sorting Hat placed me in Slytherin before I even got close to it, why the centaur called me Riddle instead of Potter, why you told Quirrell to not hurt me and why he called me Milady, why I don't feel scared near you or in this chamber, all those presents, everything.

Tom: Ah yes, the presents, I see you're using them, they were your mother's, I gave them to her and I knew she wanted to give them to you so I did it for her. And I believe you have already met your godfather and godmother, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Narcissa was your mother's best friend so who better than her and her husband to fill in those roles.

(A/N): I don't know if you can date your godfathers son, so please enlighten me and leave the answer in the comments.

He was going to say something else but got cut off by Harry returning. I looked at the bracelet on my wrist, touched the choker and smiled. It may have not been a good moment to smile since Ginny was dying but I couldn't help it, I've spent all this time trying to find out who I am and now I finally know, I felt like a empty was filled and I couldn't be happier.

Harry kneeled by Ginny's side, forgetting about the huge snake that was looking for him. I knew I should do something to help Ginny but I was still in shock and my mind wasn't working like usual, what will I do, wich side will I take, Harry's or Tom's.
...................................................

Word Count: 915