Part 87 - Talk To Me, Please!

"Whatever you did was wrong, fatty!" Neha remarked.

"Yes Ram. You should not have behaved in such a way." Vikram added.

Ram hung his head low keeping his fix on his entwined hands sitting on the sofa next to Vikram while Neha sat opposite to him.

"I am sorry Fatty. Priya was ready to leave the party but I insisted her to stay back and now the poor girl has to suffer this because of me." Neha said apologetically.

"Did you apologize to Priya?" Vikram asked.

"Yes I did apologize several times till now but she is deeply hurt." Ram replied.

"Where is she now?" Neha asked, looking around their room.

"Probably, she went to the garden. Priya is not talking to me at all." Ram said looking depressed.

"Ram, give her some time. You have messed up big time, you know that she love you a lot still you could not control your possessiveness. Just be careful next time." Vikram suggested.

Ram looked at Neha and Vikram with a deadly glare as somewhere they were also part of this. Vikram looked here and there avoiding to look at Ram.

"Okay fatty, don't kill us with your looks. We admit that Vikram and I are also responsible for the condition of yours. Let's focus how you can manofy Priya now." Neha admitted.

Priya came back to the room after 10 minutes.

"I am sorry Priya. This is all because of me." Neha apologized Priya as soon as Priya entered in the room.

"Neha, it's okay. Let's not talk about this now." Priya clearly not interested to remember anything all over again.

"Priya, let's go and have breakfast." Neha tried to pull Priya out for some time.

"No Neha, I am not hungry. You people go and have your breakfast." Priya said, referring to all three of them but avoided looking at Ram.

Ram looked at Priya helplessly as she was not talking to him and forgot about talking; she was not even looking at him since morning.

Neha somehow managed to drag to the breakfast area and made her eat at least little. Neha and Vikram also tried their best but nothing seemed to be working in their favor.

"Be ready for the Mehandi function, Priya." Neha said, while they are moving in the corridor.

"No Neha. You people carry on; I cannot attend any of the functions." Priya denied.

"Nikhil and Payal are our friends and they would definitely feel bad if we don't attend their wedding functions." Neha explained.

Priya nodded her head in the negation, as she was least interested in anything after what happened last night.

"Listen darling, please at least for our sake, please come with us. Everyone will ask about your absence and it would be a really very uncomfortable situation for us to deal with them. Please give it a thought and understand." Neha reasoned.

"Yes Priya, I understand your situation but let's not make others know what's happening in your life. So better to attend the wedding." Vikram also added.

Ram was eagerly looking at Priya expecting her to agree. Priya looked at Neha and Vikram and could not oppose them further so she agreed finally.

The rest of the day, Ram tried all his ways to woo his angry wife but no luck. It was not easy for Priya to ignore her husband like this but she has to be tough on him when he does something wrong. She definitely knows that if at all she looks into his eyes she might melt and drown in his eyes.