Part 121 - Movie Date with Mr. S

Hi All,

Thanks for everyone whoever had voted for our stories in the second round of Fanfiction Awards. Both MFEO and PI are in the third round and the rules are same as second round.

Could you please vote on the awards page like last time? Please go to the Raya page in the Awards page (book in my reading list) to post inline comments as "+1" to make your vote count.

Voting will be closed on 1st May. So hurry up, guys!!!

Thanks in advance,

Jo

****************

Morning sunrays peeped into their love nest disturbing the sugary sleep of Ram. He stirred slightly with a slight frown on his face. Soon his frown turned into a soft smile as soon as he opened his eyes to witness the sleeping beauty, his gorgeous wife.

He said almost in a whispering tone, "It was really difficult for me to stay apart from you. I will make sure I will not go anywhere without you. What have you done to me, darling?" He planted a forehead kiss on her.

Saying this he chuckled lightly, feeling like a love-sick puppy even after a few years of marriage. She is his sweet addiction which he doesn't want to get rid of.

Ram couldn't help but admire his lady love sleeping away to glory, facing him. He tucked her hair strand behind her eyes which was disturbing his view. Priya stirred lightly in her sleep with his actions.

His eyes were fixed on her plush lips which were swollen by now during their love battle last night. He moved closer to her body closing the gap between them. His arm moved towards her milky waist under the duvet before giving it a gentle squeeze.

Feeling his touch on her bare body, Priya lazily opened her eyes only to find her husband watching her.

She opened her mouth to say something when his lips crashed on hers earning a surprising gasp.

Her eyes were shut while his hands moved towards her bare back, pulling her towards him.

She let out a soft moan while he was nibbling her lower lip. His tongue demanded an entry into her mouth which she gladly accepted.

They were kissing each other passionately while Ram slowly towered on her positioning himself between her legs.

They had to part from the kiss as they were short of breath.

Ram tilted his head hiding his face in the crook of her neck while dropping sloppy kisses over her jaw and neck.

Priya felt the tingling sensation as sucked her skin in the juncture of her neck.

Her fingers made its way into his head, his hands slipped inside her loose T-shirt, cupping his possession.

Their legs entwined like they never wanted to get separated.

His other hand travelled downstairs slipping inside her shorts then inside her panty until he found her wet throbbing core.

Priya jumped in her skin as he started stroking her bud with his thumb pad. "Raam" she let out a pleasurable moan.

They both were aroused completely and about to kiss one more time. Their lips were mere centimeters away when Ayaan started whimpering followed by Ishaan.

Ram took her lips and started to nibble her lower lip. He bit her lower lip making her hiss in pain.

He tilted his head to nuzzle her neck, planting sloppy kisses on her delicate skin.

Her fingers dipped into his hair and at the same time, she turned her head towards the kids after hearing the noise from the kids' bed.

Priya saw the twins get up from their sleep and crawl out of the bed.