Part 49 - Gate Crashing & Frist Kiss

Hello people,

Don't be a silent reader, please vote and comment on the story if you like it. Please share the link of the story with your friends. Hope you guys are enjoy reading this so keep showering your love on the story.

Happy Reading,

Cheers,

Jo

***********************

Priya along with her colleagues entered the pub. Suddenly she feel little uneasy remembering the previous incident happened when Shruti and Ashwin spiked her drink and how she was rescued by Ram.

"Oh no! I should be careful this time. I don't know how Mr Kapoor will react when he gets to know that I am here. Anyways there is no way that he can learn this out. I am already taking a lot of stress these days, let me keep everything aside and enjoy sometime with my colleagues." Priya says to herself biting lower lip.

"Priya come with me." Keerti dragged along with her where others are already seated.

"Let's begin the party." Palash said excited.

"Priya let's have tequila shots today." Keerti handed her the few shots.

"No yaar" Priya denied but Keerti insisted her to give her company. Priya agreed to her reluctantly "I am going to have only these shots, don't insist me after that, okay?"

"Okay fine" Keerti agreed.

"Cheers!" everyone raised their glasses and starts sipping her drink. Loud music is playing in the background, Palash and other people are dancing on the floor in full swing. The music is so loud that windows are rattling in their frames.

Time turns into minutes, Priya is gulping down the shots one bye one followed by Keerti.

"Feeling relaxed, right?" Keerti asked keeping her empty glass on the table.

"Yes" Drink is slowly started effecting her. "I am done for the night." Priya declared throwing her hands in air.

Palash has come back with tray full of shots and settle himself beside the two ladies after excusing himself from his other friends.

"Drinking without me?" Palash said leaning towards Priya's ear due to the loudness of the music.

Priya shake her head sideways in disbelief. "I am done. I can't manage more than this."

"Common you guys had drinks without me, not done." Palash complained in a loud voice to make himself audible to them in the loud music.

"You were busy with the other colleagues and we thought of not disturbing you." Priya said leaning towards him a little yet maintaining distance between them. Priya said to Palash while looking at him and the girl with whom he was dancing just before he come to them.

Palash smirked at her statement and said "Nothing that sort of. It was just a casual dance."

"Oh is it? We could notice that very well." Keerti said dramatically. Priya just smiled.

"Don't forget that I am married." Palash said arching his brows.

"We are also reminding you the same thing." Keerti laugh out loudly making Palash nods his head laughing.

"Leave that aside. Let's have some drinks." Palash forwards drinks to the ladies.

"No Palash, please I am already done." Priya shake her head.