Part 17 - My Husband!

Ram walks back towards to Priya.

Ram: - What were you doing when he was taking Riya to water? Don't be a careless mother to Riya like you were to Ishaan and Ayaan.

Priya look at him with a blank stare.

Ram raised his hand to stop Ved to interrupt in the middle before walking away from there.

Ved is literally pissed off which is clearly shown in his face as Priya hides Ram has come to her flat.

Priya tries to talk to Ved but he did not budge while taking Riya in her arms.

Priya: - Tell me what Ram was saying to you?

Ved: - We shall go back home.

Priya: - Why? What happened? Tell me what's bothering you?

Ved: - Let's go home, Priya.

Priya: - But tell me....

Ved: - Didn't you see how he was talking to us. Can we talk about this later? Pack everything, we are going from here right now.

Priya: - This is expected from Ram. I am used to this from past few months.

Priya is worried because of his sudden change in behaviour. She never see Ved like this before.

Other side,

Ram go back to where Juhi and Kids present.

Juhi: - What happened Ram...where were you?

Ram: - Nothing.

Juhi: - Tell me Ram!!!

Ram: - I will tell you when the right time comes.

In the car,

Ved is driving the car silently and recollecting the conversation happened between him and Ram.

Ved (in his mind):- Don't worry before you do anything I will make Priya mine and you can't do anything. I won't let things out of my control.

They reached home,

Priya is bit annoyed with Ram and Ved's behavior. She enter the house and directly went to her room to change. Ved try to stop her but she already enter the room with Riya and latched her door.

Ved (to Neeta):- I am going to my apartment, will come and meet her later.

After some time Priya open the door and asked Neeta about Ved.

Neeta: - Ma'am sir has left to his apartment.

She immediately called Ved. He attended within couple of rings.

Priya: - Why did you leave?

Ved: - Nothing, tell me why did you call me?

Priya: - Ved, first you come here. You must be hungry even I am feeling hungry. Let's eat something first, then we can talk.

Priya initiate the talk after they finished their eating.

Priya: - I am sorry, see I did not want to go to beach earlier and then I agreed to come after you insisted. What happened between you and Ram? I couldn't hear your conversation.

Priya waited for him to talk but he said nothing.

Priya: - Please tell me.

Ved: - Ram came home before and you did not even care to tell me.

Priya looked at him blankly.

Ved: - Look at the way he was talking to us, especially with you. I didn't like that how can he sing the same tune again and again. You both had a past and got separated for some reasons that doesn't mean he will abuse you and treat you badly.