Part 77 - 🔥Wildcat Wife🔥

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Priya stirred from her deep slumber. Her hands involuntarily search for her husband who usually sleep cuddling close to her. Her eyes snapped open when realization stuck to her mind; she was the one who locked the door not allowing her mischievous hubby inside their bedroom.

"Shit Priya, you are gone!" Priya hit her head with her palm sitting upright on the bed hurriedly.

"Where is he? Have to go and check on my angry polar bear now." Priya exhaled deeply.

Pushing off the duvet cover from her body, Priya stepped out of the room after wearing her fluffy slippers.

Priya got a little scared as the eerie silence prevailed in the house. Gathering some courage, she walked towards the next room and pushed the door slightly but got disappointed finding an empty bed.

"Raam! Where are you?" Her voice cracked when she could not find Ram.

She cursed herself feeling sorry for Ram as she ignored his pleadings to let him inside the room.

"Oh god! Why is this house so big? It takes a hell lot of time to check each and every room." Priya mumbled while looking for her sullen husband.

Priya sighed in relief after getting a glimpse of Ram as she slid open the door of another room. Ram was lying on the bed on one side while his back was facing her.

"Raaam!" Priya called him softly.

Getting no response from him, she quickly tiptoed inside the room before crawling on to the bed.

Priya tilted her head to check if Ram was still awake or not.

Priya snuggled close to him wrapping her arms around him seeing him with closed eyes. Kissing on his back, she cuddled close to him holding him tightly.

Ram scoffed, shrugging her hand off, distancing a little away from her.

"Haww! I thought you were sleeping but you are awake all the time and ignoring me." Priya said, raising her head a little.

He neither answered her nor turned to face her.

"Ram, I am really sorry. I thought of teasing you for some time but I slept off unknowingly." Priya apologized to him.

Ram did not move or respond to her apology.

"I am sorry, please talk to me." Priya pleaded to him trying to turn him towards her.

He jerked off her hand again, not responding to her series of pleadings.

Hugging him tightly from behind Priya kissed him on his ears. "Sorryyyy!" Priya whispered in his ears. He sulked his face before lying on his stomach releasing her grip on him.

Ram gasped in shock and snapped open his eyes when he felt weight on his back. Priya laid herself comfortable on top of Ram's back pecking on the side of his face.

"Ram" Priya called him again. Ram placed his palm on his cheek preventing her to kiss him further like a grumpy kid.

Though he was surprised to see this side of his wife, he remained quiet not reacting in any way.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked before planting a kiss on the back of his palm.

"Hmm" Ram hummed.

"Look at me." Priya demanded moving a little away from him to let him turn towards her.

He composed his posture lying on his back, slightly turning towards her with an angry glare. "What now?"