Note!!!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are doing well. Many of you would have already know that our Made For Each Other is ending soon. Yes, that's right, next part might be the last chapter of this book.

Sandy Di & I have never thought that this story would be having plenty of chapters before posting the story here. At one point of time, this story was included as daily routine for both of us. We used to discuss the story and write it in chunks regularly. Slowly, we had our other priorities in our life which took most of our time and caused the delay in the updates.

I know this was a long journey and I would like to thank each one of you for sticking around. We made a lot of amazing friends during this period.

We cannot thank you enough for patiently waiting for the updates. Though most of the people just read and leave it, the hard-core fans did not disappoint us throughout the story with their votes & lovely comments. Sandy Di & I have had a lot of fights about the story. Trust me, the fights were so intense that we used to avoid talking to each other for days. LOL!

At some point of time, we thought of leaving the story in the middle, but we couldn't do that.

I can understand how it feels as a reader if any story is left unfinished. We are trying to finish the last chapter very soon so that this story will have a proper ending.

I know many people are eagerly waiting for the other story "Perfectly Imperfect" we will resume that story after we complete our "Made For Each Other".

I hope you guys didn't get bored and the updates are worth the wait, at least most of the times. Hehe!

Big thank you all, once again.

Hugs, Loads of Love from Sandy & Jo.