Part 79 - Back To Home🏡

"Finally! Feeling great being back to the home!" Priya said dumping herself on the bed.

Ram laughed at the way Priya said. "You look so happy that we are back but you liked the farmhouse as well right?" Ram asked while removing his wristwatch.

"I am not denying that but still home is home. Regardless of where you go, we always feel more than comfortable when we are back to home." Priya said, settling on the bed.

"Great! Change your clothes." Ram said when he looked at Priya who was lying comfortably on the soft mattress.

"After you." Priya said lazily.

"Okay! I will be back in 5 minutes." Ram said moving towards the washroom.

"Take your own time no need to hurry." Priya said. Ram chuckled at her reply.

By the time Ram was back, Priya slipped into a deep slumber due to tiredness and lying on her one side showing her back to him.

"Priyaa?" Ram called her a couple of times but no response from her.

"Priyaa! Get up and change your clothes." Ram jerked her shoulders.

"What Ram? Do not disturb me." Priya said in a sleepy voice.

"Wear something comfortable." Ram said again, turning her towards him. Priya scrunched her face in response.

"I can't get up now. I am tired and damn sleepy. Good night." Priya turned to the other side pulling the duvet until her waist.

Ram smiled at his sleeping beauty.

"In that case, let me help my super sleepy wife like a very responsible husband." Ram grinned, taking his side on the bed.

"I am comfortable sleeping in the saree too." Priya said in a low voice.

"But I am not comfortable when you wear too many clothes." Ram said in his usual naughty way.

"I am more than happy to help you darling." Ram added.

"Hmmm" Priya hummed in the drowsy state not in a position to oppose him.

Ram's face lit like a 100-watt bulb with a mischievous glint flashing in his eyes.

Her tempting backless blouse exposing her creamy back to him, he could not help but trace his fingertips in imaginary patterns sending shivers down her spine.

"Raaam, only changing no other things are allowed." Priya said in a low voice sensing his movements.

Ram felt happy seeing his effect on her body even with a slightest touch.

He pulled the dori strings holding the end of it between his thumb and forefinger. After untying the dori in a single pull, he then unpinned the pallu from her shoulders leaving it aside.

Resting his body weight on his elbow, he glanced at his wife who is sleeping away to glory not knowing her husband's intentions.

Ram took his own sweet time to look at the back view of his wife, "She has the most enticing waist." Ram thought when his eyes fell on the perfect curve on her waist.

The next moment he moved his hand from her waist towards her belly feeling the smoothness of her skin. He gently slid his palm up until it reached the valley of her breasts. Her tempting cleavage was a treat to his eyes and he could not hold back himself from squeezing her boobs over the fabric.

Priya hissed in sleep and smacked his hand.

"Ouch!" Ram pulled back his hand.

"Don't disturb my sleep." Priya said not able to open her heavy eyes.