Part 11 - Right Intruder

Next day in office:

Ram: - Rishi, please take this file and call Priya inside.

Rishi: - Sir, she has not come yet.

Ram checks the time.

Rishi: - Sir she did not come yesterday as well.

Ram: - Didn't she inform anything today? Call her and ask.

Rishi nodded and left.

Ram (thinking):- Why she is not coming to the office...I told you Priya you will not take any leave without my permission.

Ram has come across the mail which was sent by Priya in the morning informing about her leave.

Rishi: - Sir, I just called Priya, she is not coming today. She said she has already dropped an email to you.

Ram: - Reason??

Rishi: - She said it's personal.

Ram: - Ok Rishi you can go now and prepare the memorandum for the meeting.

Rishi: - Sir me??

Ram: - Is anyone else present in the room? Obviously you...if Priya is not coming then nobody can work here? Now please go without wasting my time and I want the report before lunch.

Rishi nodded and left.

Ram quickly dails Priya number few times but Priya is not ready to take his calls more over she is aware that he would be already mad at her.

Ram: - This is enough Priya! You will regret for this.

Priya is doing her chores as Neeta is on leave for two days. Her phone rings again this time she receives the call.

Priya: - Hello Ved, Have you reached hospital?

Ved: - Yes Priya. Just few minutes back. How is Riya?

Priya: - Riya is bit better. Fever is still there but better than before. How are things there? Did doctors say anything?

Ved: - Don't know Priya. I am waiting for my turn.

Priya: - Okay, do let me know what's happening there?

Ved: - Sure. I will talk to you later. Take care.

Priya: - Ok. Take care.

Priya helps Krishna to freshen up and gives her food and medicine.

Priya takes Riya in her hands: - Riya baby, how are you feeling now.

Riya giggles at her Mom.

Priya: - Arey wah! Keep smiling like this. Your smile is exactly like your dad's.

Riya gives a broad smile.

Priya: - I did not see him smiling after I met him again and I am the reason for it.

Riya started crying as soon as Priya place her on the bed. Priya picks her again in hands and calm her down.

Priya place her on bed carefully after she falls asleep.

Priya: - Let me take shower and come back soon.

Priya adjust pillows around Riya to make sure she doesn't fall off from the bed.

After few minutes, Ram intrude into the Priya's house when he notice that the main door is open. He is checking for Priya in the Hall and Kitchen but she is not there. He peeped inside the first bedroom only to find an old lady sleeping and her face is blocking as she is sleeping in different direction. Ram hears baby crying from the other room when he is about to enter to have a look at the old lady.