Part 53 - Surprise!💌

Priya come back to their room after spending some quality time with Dadi. Her mouth wide open seeing the arrangements in front of her. The room is decorated beautifully with different rose petals and their wedding pictures and pictures from different occasion are hanging on the walls. She look at each picture carefully and unknowingly a warm smile spread across her lips. She place the jewelry and keys on the dressing table.

She look at Ram in wonder.

"Surprise! Happy 1 month anniversary Mrs. Kapoor" Ram wished her in cheerful tone showing the cake to her.

This is something, which is unexpected for her. He gives her a bouquet of red roses. She could not help but wish him back. "Happy 1 month anniversary."

"When did you do all these arrangements?" Priya ask him showing pictures on the wall and the decorations.

"That is the reason I have taken help from Dadi to engage you downstairs for some time." Priya look at him in surprise.

"I did not get a slightest clue of what you are doing here." She said shaking her head sideways.

"Then did you like the surprise?" Ram asked. She gently nod her head in affirmation.

He takes her into bear hug which she did not refuse instead hug him back taking him in surprise.

"Thanks for coming into my life Priya." He said caressing back of her head in hugging position.

Both of them cut the cake wishing each other again. Ram feed a piece of cake to Priya; she take a bite from his hand. To his surprise, Priya take a piece of cake and keep near to his mouth.

He hold her wrist and says "Think once more wify, before marriage you said you will make my life hell, now looks like you are smitten by my love. Just after one month of marriage, you are here right in front of me feeding a piece of cake to me. I feel so proud of my achievement; you couldn't resist my charm, could you?" Ram said showing all his teeth to her.

"Aren't you tired of being over-dramatic all the time?" Priya ask him tilting her head pulling her hand back.

"No, I won't say anything. Don't stop feeding me the cake. See I am so hungry!" He said holding his tummy.

Priya managed to keep a straight face and feed him. Ram moans while licking the cream off from her fingers.

Priya stiffens her body with his mischievous actions.

"Here is your gift!" He gives her a gift pack. She look at him questioningly.

"Open it, you will get to know." He said smiling.

She unwrap the gift pack and look at him in awe. "It is really very beautiful." She said taking an elegant diamond bracelet from the gift box.

"You like it?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, it is really nice but looks too much expensive." Priya said biting her lower lip.

"Don't bother about the price Mrs Kapoor. May I tie it on your hand?" He asked excitedly.

She nodded her head in agreement. He tie it around her wrist, "It looks perfect on you."

"Thank you." She said looking at him.

"Thank you is not enough. Where is my gift?" Ram asked making her gasp.

"Hmm sorry. I didn't buy anything." She apologized him pursing her lips.

"I need a return gift right now." Ram demanded keeping his hands on either side of his waist.

"I don't have anything to gift you." Priya said shrugging her shoulders.