Part 127 - Take Me Home!

Priya was rooted to the spot seeing Ashwin's bad stare at her.

Ashwin scanned her from top to bottom with lustful eyes and moved closer to Priya. "You made me wait for so long, Priya. I will see who will come to save you from me." Ashwin's words scared Priya to the core.

Sweat beads formed on her body seeing Ashwin's bad gaze on her.

Ashwin's phone rang at the same time and cut the call but Ayesha called him again.

"Your little sister is calling me." Ashwin said in a mocking manner, looking at Priya.

Priya tried to snatch his mobile but Sid moved quickly and got hold of her.

"Let me go, Siddhant. Why are you guys torturing me like this?" Priya felt helpless, trying to come out of his grip.

Ashwin went out to receive the call and came back in 2 minutes.

"You know what, Priya, your sister has told me about your disappearance since morning and asked me to come to Kapoor Mansion. It will be a treat to watch your husband The Ram Kapoor in a vulnerable state. I will go and meet your kids too to console them as they must be missing their mother a lot, don't they?" Ashwin smiled wickedly.

Priya clutched his collar angrily and said, "Ashwin, don't even step into my house. You are a very filthy person; don't even let your shadow fall on my kids." Priya couldn't control her tears hearing about her kids and Ram.

"Priya...Priya..." Ashwin laughed sarcastically. "You can't do anything. I am going to the house to enjoy the Kapoors' break down for you. How can I miss that opportunity?" Ashwin said.

Sid was chuckling hearing Ashwin's words. "You shouldn't miss that!" saying this, Sid sat on the chair.

"Yes but before going there and watching them cry. I need to have some fun with my dear Priya." Ashwin started to unbutton his shirt one by one while walking towards her.

Sid was laughing, looking at Priya's condition.

Priya was scared like anything seeing Ashwin's actions.

"Priya, how will you escape from me now?" Ashwin smirked, moving dangerously close to her.

"Stop it, Ashwin." Priya tried to push him but he caged her between the wall and him, holding her arms firmly.

She felt disgusted with his touch.

"Rammmmm!" Priya screamed her lungs out with the hope that Ram would come for her help like always.

Ashwin sneered. "He won't come to save you from me this time. You have been torturing me for a long time and today is my day. I will do whatever I want with you and no one will stop me." Ashwin said, confidently.

Priya looked horrified at Ashwin and then at Sid who was enjoying her helplessness.

"Ram, please save me!" Priya yelled while struggling to come out of his grip.

"No use of yelling now. Don't waste my time by annoying me like this." Ashwin said, making his grip stronger on her.

Priya managed to shrug her one hand and tried to slap him but he held her wrist before she could slap him.

Ashwin twisted her hands behind making her hiss in pain.

"You have slapped me enough whenever I tried to come near you. I will see how you will escape from me now. I won't let go of this chance, Priya." Ashwin leaned forward.

Priya tried to get rid of him by struggling really hard.

His hands were roaming on her bare waist and squeezing her firmly. He came very close to her leaving a mere gap between them, while his lips touched her neck juncture before he sucked her skin.