Part 114 - Couple Games (a)

Ram was back from the office and entered the living room where he met his mother-in-law Shipra playing with her twin grandchildren.

"Hi Mummy Ji, how are you?" Ram greeted Shipra.

"Hello Ram, I am good. How are you?" Shipra asked with a warm smile.

"Yeah, I am good. Finally good to see that you agreed to stay in the Kapoor Mansion for a week after a lot of insistence." Ram smiled back at her.

Dadi nodded and said, "Yeah, you should come often after all Priya is your elder daughter and it is your home too."

Shipra smiled in agreement. Ram played with his kids for a few minutes, while talking to Shipra and Dadi.

"Where is your daughter? She must be super happy to spend some time with you." Ram asked, looking around.

"Priya went to her room just now." Shipra replied.

"Okay, I will catch you later. Let me go and freshen up." Ram took leave from there.

Upon reaching the bedroom, Ram looked for her in the room and called Priya's name when he couldn't find her in the room. He got a response from the lavish balcony attached to their bedroom. He removed his coat and went to the sitting area in the balcony keeping his office belongings on the side table.

Priya was sitting in the chair with a book in her hand.

"Hellooo, how was your day?" Priya asked with a warm smile, pouring water in the glass before forwarding it to him.

Ram bent towards to kiss on her cheek before taking the glass from her hand.

"Day was good. Looks like you didn't miss me much today after meeting your mom after a month or so." Ram taunted her in a cute way.

"Not like that." Priya said, looking at him as he took the seat next to her.

"Then what is it like? You didn't call me once while I was working my ass off in the office." Ram complained.

Priya chuckled at the way he was complaining.

"Are you feeling cold?" Ram asked, looking at the sweater she was wearing.

"Yeah, a little bit!" Priya replied.

Ram raised from the chair and forwarded his hand to her.

"Come here." Saying this he took her in a hug, crushing her in his strong arms.

Moments later, the couple spent some quality time with each other, talking about random stuff while relishing their evening coffee together.

Something clicked in Ram's mind, when he came across a few of the pictures in his mobile where Ram-Priya & Neha-Vikram had clicked a few pictures of them together. Those pictures were taken when they played Truth & Dare and Never Have I ever games.

"Priya, did you notice something about these pictures?" Ram asked her.

Priya, who sat next to him, looked at him with a confused frown. "What is that?"

"We played both games before & after we consummated our marriage." Ram said.

"That's really very insightful!" Priya nodded her head sarcastically.

"You are so unromantic!" Ram scoffed.

"Oh, really?" Priya glared at him. "Next time, I will show you how unromantic I could be when you come near to me."

"Come on, don't you think we should play such games again?" Ram raised his brows like an excited kid.

"These games are proven to be a little dangerous to me. I don't want to play again." Priya denied.