Part 89 - Tempting Mr & Mrs Kapoor

Hola,

Sorry for the delayed update. I am a bit occupied with work these days, I am trying my best to post updates as soon as possible.

Thank you!

***************

Priya surprised herself with how she felt so melting in front of him. She loses her senses when he is around, she is supposed to be angry with her husband but she does not have control on herself when the god of mischief is around. How much ever she wanted to ignore him, she cannot do that. Priya got a clear picture that her mind and heart are in control of her husband and she will not complain about it.

A blush appeared on her face when she recollected how he was trying hard to convince her to be normal with him.

Priya too got aroused with his mischief in the bathroom; she came out of the room taking a deep breath.

"Were you not wearing the saree before? You took a bath in the morning itself, right?" Shipra asked Priya as soon as she entered the kitchen wearing a burgundy color kurti and leggings.

"Uh... Maaa. Just like that." Priya scratched her head trying hard to control her blush, which did not go unnoticed by her hyperactive mother.

"What do you mean by just like that? Why are you blushing?" Shipra teased and laughed at her daughter's uneasiness.

"Maa, please stop laughing at me. Let's focus on our work." Priya said, glaring at her mother in a playful way.

"Looks like everything sorted between you and Mr Ram." Shipra nudged Priya.

"How do you know that we were fighting?" Priya asked.

"Remember, I am your mother. Good that you sorted things with Mr Ram; he is such a wonderful man. See, he came here following you and doing all the things for you just to woo you. He loves you very much and I can see your love for him too." Shipra said.

Priya looked at her in awe.

"Yes, you were grumpy grumpy till now and look at your face now, it's shining like anything. Mr Ram has casted a spell on you, hasn't he?" Shipra teased.

"Shh Maa, please stop teasing me." Priya told.

Shipra smiled at her and said, "Okay okay, call Ram for lunch."

*********

Priya nodded her head before moving towards her room. She entered the room finding him in his casual clothes.

"Lunch is ready, come." Priya told Ram who was walking towards her with a smiling face.

Ram took Priya's wrist and led her to the bed.

"What are you doing? Maa is waiting for us on the dining table." Priya asked in a puzzled manner.

"Just 2 minutes. Come here." Ram made her sit on the edge of the bed as he kneeled down in front of her.

Ram took her both hands in his hold and looked intently into her eyes.

"I sincerely want to apologize to you one more time and trust me I will ensure nothing like this happens ever again. I reacted a way too much in the heat of the moment. I am ashamed of my behavior and I need you to forgive me completely this time." Ram said with an apologetic look.

Priya could see in his eyes that he was genuinely sorry. He felt relieved at heart when Priya blinked her eyes, smiling slightly at him.

"Does that mean you forgave me completely?" Ram asked out of relief.

"Yes." Priya nodded in agreement smiling at him.

"Thank you, my love." Ram took her palms near his mouth and planted a kiss on them.