Part 135 - Clueless

Once Ram left, Priya went to the washroom and cried a lot. She sprinkled some water on her face before coming out of the washroom. Wiping her face with a towel, she stood by the window looking nowhere in particular.

Neha came inside the room with food.

"Priya, please have your food." Neha said, bringing her back from her trance.

"No, Neha. I am not hungry." Priya denied.

"Come on, it's been a long time since you ate anything." Neha insisted.

"Please Neha, don't force me." Priya replied. "I need to go home." Priya added.

"Sure, Vikram will drop you at the Kapoor Mansion." Neha replied happily that at least Priya agreed to go home.

"Not Kapoor Mansion, I want to go to my flat." Priya said.

"What? Why are you being so tough on you and Ram?" Neha asked.

"Neha, please. I cannot answer any of your questions now. Will you take me to my flat or else I shall go on my own?" Priya asked.

"Priya..." Neha tried to say something.

"Okay fine. I will manage." Priya interrupted Neha and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait...I will come with you." Neha had to agree with Priya as she cannot leave Priya alone in this situation.

Priya stopped.

Neha took the car keys and informed Vikram that Priya wants to go to her flat.

Neha drove Priya to her flat where she & Riya used to stay.

Once they left, Vikram called Ram.

Ram was helping Ishaan & Ayaan freshen up and wear their night suits.

Ram received the call from Vikram.

"Ram, listen to me, Priya insisted on going to her flat and Neha went along with her." Vikram told.

"What? Why did she go there?" Ram asked cluelessly.

"Not sure but she was not willing to stay here so Neha accompanied her." Vikram informed.

"Okay. I will take care." Ram took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment.

They both disconnected the call.

Neha drove Priya to her flat and Priya was silent all the way while Neha was observing Priya. They reached the place and entered Priya's flat.

Upon entering her room, her eyes fell on a picture frame hanging on the wall. She ran her fingers on the beautiful picture of Riya smiling brightly.

Priya was then looking around the place while her mind reminisced Riya's memories everywhere in the house.

She slowly took steps towards the cradle. She controlled herself seeing the empty cradle. She dropped on the floor and started to caress it.

After a while, Priya got up on her feet and turned to Neha. "You can go home! Kids and Vikram must be waiting for you." Priya said in a low tone.

"No, it's okay. I will stay with you for some time. Vikram can handle the kids." Neha replied.

"Neha..." Priya tried to say.

"I insist." Neha insisted on staying with her.

Priya nodded slightly.

"Go and freshen up." Neha suggested.

Priya nodded and picked up her clothes before going to the washroom.