Part 67 - ❤ One Step Closer! ❤

Hello peeps,

I hope you all will like this update and I feel this is worth waiting. Keep showering your love like always.💕 Thank you my dear readers.❤

Stay Safe & Stay Home.🏡

Happy Reading!

With Love,

Jo

********************

Priya could feel her heart thumping rapidly against her ribcage as soon as Ram turned the doorknob. She did not have courage to meet his intense gaze.

As soon as he opened the door, he remained awestruck by the scene in front of him. He completely forgot about the call and his worries as soon as he witnessed his ladylove cladded in just a towel, which ended until her mid thighs. She shut eyes tightly and her rosy cheeks telling the complete story how much embarrassed she is.

Ram stood rooted to the same spot, gaping at her without even blinking his eyes for a good few seconds. Gathering himself back, he walked slowly towards her. Priya knotted her brows, fisting tightly holding the towel when she heard his footsteps nearing her. Ram swallowed a lump down his throat seeing Priya in this attire.

Controlling his uneven breaths, he asked her while stammering a little.

"Is everything alright Priya? Open your eyes." He could see her rise and fall of her chest.

Priya opened her eyes slowly and took her sweet time to meet his deep intense gaze.

"Do you need any help?" Ram asked while not breaking the eye contact.

"Ye..ss" Priya stammered.

"Are you fine? I heard some sounds, what happened?" Ram asked out of concern.

"That is because I lost my balance and got hit." She said, biting her lower lip.

"What? Did you get hurt?" Ram asked, horrified holding her by shoulders checking where she got hurt.

Feeling his warm hands on her cold skin, she felt jittery all over her body.

"No, I am fine; it's just that I am not able to finish washing my hair." She said, pursing her lips together.

"Oh! Okay!" He was clueless on what to say. They were stealing glances from each other when awkwardness filled the air between them.

"I can try helping you if you are okay." He said scratching on the temple.

"Okay!" Priya nodded her head pausing for a moment before meeting his eyes.

"Cool, give me a minute to arrange the needful things." He said. She silently watched him arranging the chair, hair wash basin and other things for her.

"Sit" Ram made her sit in the chair leaning her head backwards towards the basin.

"Mr Kapoor is turning into a spa therapist avatar for Mrs Kapoor."

All the while, Priya remained numb, unable to react and trying to compose her irregular breathing. Ram sprayed some water on her hairs before starting to apply shampoo with his both hands standing behind her.

Priya closed her eyes in relaxation feeling his lanky fingers drawing circles on her head. She exhaled deeply while her eyeballs were moving coordinated with his fingers drawing circular motions in her scalp. She arched her head backwards feeling his gentle yet soothing touch of his fingertips.

He smiled seeing her smiling face when he continued to massage her head for quite some time.

Priya is in her own world enjoying the pampering from her husband.