Part 97 - Good News!

Hello people,

This story has crossed 100K+ reads and 10K+ votes. A Big Thank you to all the regular readers. This means a lot to us.

Keep showering the tremendous love as always. Will give you updates as and when I get free time.

Do not forget to vote on the chapters!

Happy Reading!

With Love,
Jo

*************

Priya woke up from her sleep feeling nausea and went straight into the washroom. After a couple of minutes, she came back to the room. She found Ram still sleeping soundly laying on his back with his mouth slightly open.

Priya had a hunch about something and smiled at her sleeping husband. She quickly climbed on the bed snuggling close to him feeling his warmth.

Ram put his arm around her as her lips touched his bare chest. He smiled before opening his eyelids to watch his wife's face first thing in the morning. It has been a ritual for both of them to wake up seeing each other's faces.

"Good Morning, Sunshine!" Ram wished her pecking on her lips.

"A very good morning, husband!" Priya replied with a bright smile on her face.

They sat next to each other resting their backs on the headrest. Priya instantly cuddled to him tightly.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood early in the morning. Must be the effect from last night's body massage." Ram giggled, caressing her hair gently.

Priya cocked her head slightly to look at him. "It could be the reason." Priya chuckled.

"Whoa! In that case, I am at your service everyday." Ram entwined his hand with hers.

"I don't mind at all." Priya giggled.

*********

After some time, Priya asked Ram on the breakfast table, "Can I bunk the office today?"

"What for?" Ram looked at her curiously.

"I just feel like not going to the office today." Priya said casually.

"You just joined the office and you are already planning to bunk the office again." Ram scoffed.

"I just don't feel like coming today." Priya sulked.

"I have a better plan, why don't we both bunk the office?" Ram said, wiggling his brows.

"No, let me remind you that your entire day is packed up with back-to-back meetings. And you cannot skip any of them." Priya reminded him of his busy schedule.

Ram made faces remembering the lined up meetings for the day.

"Then it's clear that you also cannot bunk the office." Ram stated.

"This is not done." Priya whined.

"What will you do at home without me? Will you not get bored?" Ram asked while relishing his favorite breakfast.

"Don't worry about that. I have better plans with me." Priya said smugly.

"What are those plans?" Ram asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Why should I tell you?" Priya gave a nonchalant shrug.

Ram looked at her with a surprising expression. "Then you ain't getting any leave. That is final. Come to the office with me."

"I am not coming today." Priya yelled.

After having a lot of banter on the breakfast table, Ram literally has no choice to Priya other than going to the office along with him.