Part 7 - 🔥❤ Burning Desire! ❤🔥

Next morning in the Kapoor Mansion,

A man entered calling Ram loudly. Juhi came out to the living room hearing the familiar voice.

Juhi smiled at the person standing in front of her.

"Hello, when did you come?" She asked him.

"Just now. Tell me where is Ram?" He asked.

"He must be in his room. But what happened and why are you shouting like this?" She questioned.

"Let me meet Ram first." saying this he marched towards Ram's room.

Ram was in his room getting ready for the office when he entered without knocking.

"Ram, where are you going?" He enquired.

Ram smiled, turning towards him to hug him.

"Hey Vikram! When did you come back from your vacation? You are supposed to come from the vacation next week, aren't you?" Ram greeted him.

"Yes but I had to come back because of you." Vikram put up an annoyed face.

"Why?" Ram narrowed his eyes at his response.

"First tell me why are you not going to Kapoor Industries these days?" Vikram asked, keeping his hands on his hips.

"So what? Tell me what happened now." Ram replied casually tying his tie.

"Where are you going?" Vikram asked.

"Office." Ram replied.

"If you are going to the office then why are all our investors calling me. I am receiving plenty of calls daily and I even checked with Jenny, she told me that you are not coming to the office from the last one week. I heard that you cancelled a few major client meetings as well. Tell me what's going on, I have no clue about the recent happenings. What are you hiding from me?" Vikram confronted Ram in a single breath.

"Oh okay, I think you have got all the information. First you relax, buddy." Ram passed him a glass of water.

"No, answer to me first." Vikram denied keeping calm.

Ram put back the glass of water on the side table.

"It is just that I have taken over a company and I am closely monitoring the work over there. I have to ensure that everything is okay as per our company standards, and after that I will come back to KI once all the things are in place." Ram answered him.

"What makes you buy that company in a hurry? Usually, you discuss these kinds of proposals before you take any decision so why not now? I am surprised to hear this news, Ram." Vikram passed a puzzled look at him.

"Come on Vikram! This is not new for us to take over the other businesses. I did not get a chance to discuss with you since you are holidaying with family. I thought I will inform you once you come back, that's it." Ram responded shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm! As if you don't disturb me during my holidays anytime? Look now, I have come back from my holidays now because of you only." Vikram snapped at him.

Ram chuckled at him.

"Sorry, leave that matter for now. Tell me how your Europe trip was. Did you people enjoy it? Where is Neha?" Ram diverted the topic to cool down his friend.

Vikram looked at him annoyingly.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this now?" Ram raised his brow.

"I was getting back to back calls from various investors and Neha is upset that I should be in office rather than coming to the holidays and working. She is very much upset with me, you know Neha and her temper." Vikram told him.