Part 42 - Billionaire Husband

Hi Everyone,

Here is the next update. I would like to know your opinion on how the story is progressing. Do you think it is in slow pace? If yes, then do let us know so that we can finish this off in fewer parts.

We are trying to keep the things in sync and unfold the things when needed instead of rushing the things to an end.

I read all your comments and reply almost every time so keep voting and commenting, don't be a silent reader.

Stay safe & healthy!!!

Cheers,

Jo

**************************************************

Priya opens her eyes slowly adjusting to the light in the room. The first thing she sees after opening her eyes is her husband face who is sleeping away to the glory. The innocent look on his face with a slightly open mouth is making look like a kid. Priya stares blankly at his face for few seconds.

"Look at him, how he is sleeping soundly. I couldn't get a proper sleep because of his snoring." Priya mutter slowly while getting up from the bed.

She put on her slippers, tie her hair into messy bun while entering into the washroom.

After few minutes, she comes back to the room wearing nice peach color salwar suit drying her hairs with a towel. Ram looks content with the view in-front of him as soon as he get up. Ram quickly enter into the washroom as he is getting late to the office but not before checking out his wife.

Ram is tying his tie standing in-front of dressing table. He finds her things scattered on the table and a wet towel on the chair.

"Priya!" He is hesitant to speak further but decided to talk to her.

"Ji" Priya replied keeping her handbag aside.

"You might find it weird but I have an OCD problem. I can't be at peace if I find things are scattered around and things are not clean and neat." Ram said scratching his temple. He said pointing her things and wet towel.

"Oh is it? You should have tell me earlier itself." Priya said shrugging her shoulders.

"That's so sweet of you. Thanks for understanding." Ram said with a warm smile.

"Neha told me that you are very possessive about your room and things." Priya takes the wet towel in her hands and throw it on the bed.

"Ay!" Ram shrieks in shock.

"Bye, I am getting late for my work." Priya disappeared from the room taking her handbag with her.

Priya joins dadi at the breakfast table and soon Ram joins them. Both of them greeted dadi and exchanged a look.

"Ram, are you dropping Priya to her office." Dadi started the conversation.

"No dadi, our office are in opposite directions so I will go by myself." Priya quickly responds in no time.

"You both can go together once you start working in Kapoor Industries. Inform your present employer about your decision as soon as possible." Dadi told Priya while Priya nods her head.

"Driver is waiting for you outside." Ram informs Priya earning her confused look.

"For what?" Priya asked raising her eyebrows.

"Are you not going to the office today?" Ram asked while having his favorite breakfast, aloo ka parantha.

"Yes, I am going." Priya responded.