Part 38 - Difficult To Handle Him

"Okay let's start the real fun" Ram said rubbing his hands together with an exciting expression. Priya's breathe got hitched and mouth gone dry hearing his statement.

Ram is slowly leaning towards Priya while she is leaning backwards until her back rests on the head rest.

Their faces are inches closer and eyes fixed with each other's. His hot breath fanning on her face making her more nervous. Priya clutches the bed sheet tightly when Ram moves his lips closer to hers.

"I...need to change these clothes" Priya blurted out quickly.

"What's the need to change now? Wait for sometime." Ram winks at her while she gasp learning the meaning out of his statement.

"I have to use the washroom" Priya turns her face away.

"Oh...yeah sure." Ram allows her to move out of the bed. Priya walks to the washroom as quick as possible and bolts the door. Her bangles and anklets are making jiggling sound as she walks.

Ram smiles to himself seeing her reactions.

Priya looks at her reflection in the mirror. She is still in her bridal wear one more thing added to the jewelry she was wearing before. She takes the mangalsutra in her hand and remind herself that she is now Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor. Ram has personally selected this beautiful designer gold and diamond studded mangalsutra for her.

Priya exhales deeply, splashes some water on her face. There is no chance of backing off now, she said to herself. But her inner self troubling her to take a chance to escape from all these things. With those heavy thoughts she enter their bed room again to take her night wear after wiping her face with the towel.

Ram is changing his wedding kurta to night shirt when she enter the room. His upper part of the body is visible to her, his hairy chest, muscles and tummy is visible to her.

"Oh shit" she mutter before turning around facing her back to him. She shivered like a dry leaf seeing his bare upper body.

"What's there to feel shy?" He chuckled whispering in her ears from behind.

Priya shuts her eyes completely when he is turning her around.

"Open your eyes Priya" Ram demanded while she opened her eyes hesitantly.

Priya heaves a sigh seeing him dressed in his night wear, she feels relaxed. Ram giggled at her innocent expressions.

She started to remove her jewelry standing in front of the dressing table. She is finding difficulty to remove one of her necklace and he make his way standing behind her helping to unpin the jewelry while fixing his eyes to her on the mirror.

"I will manage." Priya mutter but Ram didn't stop.

"You don't need any extra jewelry to look beautiful. You are a natural beauty." Ram appreciates her beauty after removing all her jewelry except mangalsutra.

"Don't ever remove this" He says pointing to the mangalsutra. She finds his voice authoritative and annoying as always but she has to bear him for life long now. She looks displeased at his statement.

"Stay away from me" Priya mutter when he tried to touch her.

"What?" Ram asked annoyingly.

"I said stay away from me" Priya raised her voice a little.

"I did not marry you to stay away from you" Ram answered throwing his hands in air clearly displeased at her words.

"I don't love you, don't you understand?" Priya asked Ram.