Part 18 - Besties For Life

Next day morning,

Priya reached office early in order to speak to Ram. She directly dash into the Ram's cabin. Ram look up to find her glaring at him.

Ram: - Good Morning Priya, what brings you here and BTW where were you yesterday? Don't you think you are taking unfair advantages of being a boss's wife?

Priya: - Wife???? Really, are you kidding me? Like seriously!!!

Ram raises his eyebrows and Priya continues.

Priya: - Anyways, I am here to ask you what exactly you want. Day before yesterday you met Ved and told him that you spent a day with me in my house. Why you are creating misunderstanding between us Ram?

Ram: - Ohh...you felt bad about that. I didn't lie about it, did I?

Priya: - You don't even consider me as a wife not even a human being. If I am nothing to you then why you are doing all these things. You cannot hurt me like this all the time. Everything is finished between us so please live your life and let me live.

Ram: - What rubbish!!! I don't consider you my wife? Really? Am I the one who run away from this relationship? Look at me I am behaving like a maniac now and all thanks to you.

Ram pause for a moment, take deep breath and continue.

Ram: - Nothing is over yet Priya. There are many things which I need answers and until unless I get the answers to my questions, I will not let you go peacefully. Don't force me to do something which you really can't take it Priya. Stop boiling my blood with your nonsense talk, I have no patience at all.

Priya: - If you are planning to continue like this then I will leave this job and one more thing I don't want any special recognition from you. I don't want any separate cabin, give this to Rishi or Preeti, whoever you think deserve.

Ram smirks, rose up from his place and goes near her.

Ram: - Who told you I am giving you special recognition? To be honest, I am giving you more responsibilities so that I can keep you here for longer time. From onwards, you will have to lead this office. I mean you will be appointed as a general manager of this company.

Rishi, Preeti and everyone in the office will report you and finally you will report to me. Don't forget this I bought this company for you. Only you matter to me neither this company nor the employees. If you will not work here I will dissolve this company. So ball is in your court you decide what you want as the fate of this company is in your hands.

Priya: - Why you are doing this? I made a mistake I should not have come back again. Nothing is more important than my dignity. If you will humiliate me, play with my dignity I will leave this job.

Ram's face turns red with anger.

Ram: - Now that you are back, don't ever think of leaving again Priya. You know me very well, I can go to any extent to get what I want, don't test me Priya, not again.

They stare at each other for some time till they hear the knock on the cabin door.

Ram: - Come in.

Vikram & Neha barges into the Ram's cabin leaving Ram and Priya gasp in sudden shock.

Vikram: - See Neha, I told you I have seen Priya's name in the company records when I came to this office yesterday.