Part 52 - My Heart Beats For You ❤

Raya reached KM in the evening and took blessings from Dadi.

"How did your training go Priya? And how come you guys are coming together." Dadi asked in surprise.

"Training went well Dadi." Priya replied looking at Ram to answer Dadi's question.

"Dadi..." Dadi cut him in the middle showing her hand. Ram has no clue why his Dadi is so furious on him.

"What happened Dadi?" Ram ask with puzzled look and Priya shakes her head as no when he look at her trying to know the reason behind Dadi's anger.

"Don't talk to me." Dadi said making an angry pout sitting on the sofa.

"Dadi, talk to me, please." Ram pleaded pulling her arm to him while Dadi turn her face away.

"Where have you been? I was worried about you, how could you leave home without informing." Dadi was worried about her grandson when he left home without informing anything to her.

"Dadi I am sorry, I will not do that again." Ram apologized genuinely.

"You left this old lady alone at home and didn't even bother to call me not even once. Look at your wife and learn something from her. She called me at least twice a day when she was away from home." Dadi sounded hurt.

Priya tried to intervene seeing helpless Ram. He felt happy at heart that Priya take care of these little things very much, which can make a bigger impact on others. He looks at her and gives her a gentle smile for taking care of her Dadi on day-to-day basis.

"Don't try to support him in this Priya." Dadi cuts Priya in the middle and she stand there helpless.

"Okay go and take some rest. You both must be tired after travelling." Dadi said. Ram looks unhappy seeing angry Dadi.

Ram dumped himself on the bed relaxing a bit as soon as they enter their bedroom.

"You shouldn't have left home without informing Dadi." Priya said getting attention from her husband.

"I was angry with you and nothing else come into my mind other than reaching you as quickly as possible." Ram said sitting on the bed. Priya gape at him hearing his reply.

"That reason doesn't justify your actions." Priya said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, I admit that I did a mistake by leaving Dadi alone at home. I will not repeat that again." Ram said with a guilty face.

"By the way you are equally responsible for this." Ram immediately said earning a confused glare from her.

"What do you mean by that?" Priya asked in confusion.

"Don't fight with me all the time else I will do something crazy." Ram said with lopsided grin.

"You are insane." Priya said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Only for you." Ram said with a chuckle.

Ram gets freshen up after resting for some time. Priya also go to the washroom and some mischievous idea clicks in his brain.

Priya comes back to the room wearing her nightclothes. She felt weird seeing strange action from her husband. There is something definitely hidden behind the mischievous grin dancing on his lips. Suddenly her mind tells what might have happened after seeing her clothes scattering on the bed and her gaze falls on him when he caress his kurtha.

"Did you take out that kurtha from my bag?" Priya asked closing her mouth with hand realizing what he did.

His winning laugh confirmed her assumptions. She does not know where to hide her face out of embarrassment. Her private clothes are also lying on the bed. She feel both awkward and angry at the same time.