Part 113 - Family Outing!

As the days passed, twin boys were carefully nurtured by their parents. Ram & Priya were doting parents by managing their kids' tantrums as well as relishing their toddlers' cute & sweet moments as they grow day by day. Ram forgets about his work stress as soon as he comes home and looks at his wife and kids. His world revolves around them and vice-versa.

On a random day,

"Priya, it's been a long time since we have been to any outing. Let's plan something, what do you say?" Ram said out of nowhere while they were having breakfast.

"It would be difficult to manage with kids. Don't you think so?" Priya pursed her lips thinking about his idea.

"We are going with our friends and families. It would be the first outing for kids also. Everything will be managed, don't worry about it." Ram convinced her.

"Yeah, right." Priya nodded her head in agreement.

"Perfect! Let me call Vikram and discuss the arrangements." Ram said excitedly.

Priya smiled seeing his childlike excitement in his face.

Ram & Vikram made the arrangements for an outing in the coming weekend along with their family members.

Kapoors, Sharmas and Shergills' family members have reached the resort which they have booked for their weekend stay.

Shergills' kids, Kush and twins were the center of the attraction as they dressed up in their cool attire.

Junior Kapoor boys were relaxing in their twin stroller pram with their pacifier in their mouth. They seemed to be in great love with the outing already.

It was a bright day and perfect for the water sports and picnics. Dadi and Shipra settled in their chairs wearing cool shades along with their exotic drinks in hand while looking after the twins.

On the other side, Neha & Priya were giving instructions to Neha's kids and Kush to be careful while playing.

Kids were too excited to play in the water and ran as quickly as possible without even letting Neha & Priya finish their talk.

"Careful!" Neha & Priya said in unison as the kids were too enthusiastic.

Priya and Neha looked at each other smiling at their excitement levels.

"Finally, we are here on an outing after a long time!!! To be honest, I am also excited." Neha jumped in excitement.

"That's true. I feel great already!" Priya smiled broadly.

Neha & Priya were talking about something.

"OMG!!!" Neha yelled all of a sudden startling Priya.

"What happened?" Priya asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Look at our desi boys!!!" Seeing Neha's excitement, Priya turned slightly.

Priya's eyes popped out seeing Ram & Vikram walking towards them shirtless and just in shorts like Desi Boys.

"Indeed!" Priya couldn't help but stare at her man while he was approaching her with his trademark smile.

Ram came and stood in front of Priya. He smirked at her as she was completely ogling at him.

Priya & Neha were dressed in their comfortable swimwear.

Leaning towards Priya's ear, Ram whispered in a husky tone turning her body color into pink shade. "If you are done ogling at me, shall we play the water games now?"

Priya came back from trance and tried to hide her blush.

"Ahem, Ahem. We are also present here." Neha cleared her throat, grabbing the lovebirds' attention.