Part 60 - The Much-Awaited Kiss

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I am really overwhelmed seeing the response from you guys. 

As I said before, I am here with the quick update and here is the much awaited kiss of Raya that you guys are longing for.

Happy reading!

With Love,

Jo

******************

Priya made her grip firm on his shoulder nervously as soon as Ram finished counting five not breaking the eye lock they were sharing.

Ram looked a bit disappointed seeing no response from her. He definitely is not going to open the room and embarrass his wife in front of anyone.

What happened the next second took him in utter surprise, her lips landed on his lips? He gasped and stood dumbfounded for a brief second or two. He smiled softly when he acknowledged her nibbling his upper lip with her eyes closed. He is on cloud nine and could not hold back his happiness any longer. He snaked his arms around pressing her to him leaving no gap between them.

Priya gasped when his bare upper torso touched her body crushing her. He let her fingers thread into his thick black hair drawing circles. Her nostrils filled with the sweet fragrance of his after shower cologne making her go weak in her knees.

Ram angled her face for better access sucking her lower lip, slowly at first, and then in a swift motion making her cling to him more. She knew that she was kissing him back with the same intensity matching to his urgency.

Their lips mated like there is no tomorrow. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, gentle yet demanding and she happily let him take the control.

Her soft hands make their way to feel his bare back while his hands are all over her body feeling her soft skin. She felt wild tremors along her nerves with each touch. He parted from the kiss cupping her face when they were short of breath.

They inhaled a huge amount of air; he can feel the rise and fall of her breasts due to rapid breathing. She looked at him for a quick second and down casted her eyes, shying away to glory. That is it; he could not control his urge to kiss seeing her swollen and luscious lips again.

Without wasting much time, he placed his lips on hers taking her in surprise. His hands roamed around her belly and bare back making her dizzy. He kissed her passionately, pressing his body clinging to her tightly. She wrapped her arms around him and she could feel his need on her stomach. Their lips moved in perfect synchrony.

Ram pinned her to the door dropping wet kisses all over her face starting with forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline. She sighed deeply and arched her head backwards giving more access to him locking her hands across his neck.

Ram started nuzzling her slender neck sucking her skin at her weak spots. He bite her earlobe hovering his lanky finger gently across her other cheek, jawline and neck making her hormones rush in her nerves.

She let out a soft moan calling his name "Raaaam!" when he is creating havoc in her entire body.

He never expected that his name could sound like music to his ears until she did. He ran his fingertips over her soft skin over her neck slowly guiding them towards her collarbone while dropping wet kisses all over her shoulder.

Priya gasped sharply and skipped a few heartbeats when she felt him cupping her mound over the fabric.

They were so involved in the kiss that they did not even realize that Romila is still on the other side of the door.