Part 107 - Naming Ceremony!

Ram & Priya were enjoying their parenthood with the twins. There are the doting parents to their kids taking care of every little thing starting from changing diapers, giving bath to making them sleep. It was not very easy for them but they were giving their best in handling the situation in the best way possible. The new parents were facing difficulties in catching sleep as the kids kept crying in the middle of nights and making them sleep again was the toughest task.

Ram decided to work only when it's very urgent so that he could help Priya in handling their kids. Both of them realized how difficult it's to raise kids that too twins because they never know which one would be grumpy and start crying followed by the other.

Days passed, taking time out for each other was next to impossible for Ram & Priya still they just slept in each other's arms hugging each other at the end of the day.

"Ram, I think you should start going to the office." Priya said, snuggling close to her husband.

"How would you manage the kids alone?" Ram asked, while wrapping his hand around her and gently rubbing on her back.

"I will manage. I am telling you because I know how much work has been piled up. At least you can go to the office on alternate days." Priya suggested.

"Somebody is really desperate to send me to the office." Ram pouted and glared at her.

"It's not like that. I know that you need to sort out a lot of things in the office." Priya reasoned out.

"If there is anything important then I will surely go to the office and handle it and the rest of things I will start managing from home. On top of all things, I can't miss these most valuable & memorable moments of our kids." Ram said, adjusting his position facing her.

"You know what, I love this Papa Kapoor a lot." Priya pulled his cheek gently.

"And I love this Mamma Kapoor a lot too." Ram pulled her cheek in return.

Both of them giggled lightly. Ram leaned closer to her and pulled her too leaving no gap in between them.

"Raam!" Priya said in a husky voice.

"Hmm." Ram hummed.

"We should not... I mean the Doctor suggested it to us ..." Priya hesitated to say seeing his intent eyes.

"I know. I know." Ram whined. "Can I kiss my wife now, please?" Ram asked in a cute voice.

Priya nodded, biting her lower lip.

Their lips met in no time and kissed each other like there is no tomorrow. They have been missing each other for a long time now and they are pouring their hearts out through the kiss. Priya nibbled his lower lip while Ram sucked her lower lip demanding an entry to invade his tongue into her mouth. Ram came on top of her, pushing his weight on her making her gasp in return. He entered his tongue and their tongues fought for dominance while his hands caressed the sides of her breasts.

Her hands encircled around his neck pulling him towards her. She could feel his hardness through their clothes. They parted from the kiss and Ram started nuzzling her neck while Priya's hands caressed his back. His one hand reached out to one of her breasts and pressed only to experience her fuller breasts.

The fire ignited in both of them and at the same time, they heard the loud pitch of cry from the baby.

Ram was not ready to leave her and continued to suck on the sensitive skin on the nape of her neck.

"Raaam." Priya uttered in a breathless tone.

"You know how much I need you right now." Ram replied, joining their foreheads.