Part 80 - Never Have I Ever...!

Hello Peeps,

What's up? Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

So here we come up with Part 80. Can't believe that this story has reached the 80th part and we don't know how many parts would be there.😂

It is very difficult to keep you guys hooked to the story after these many parts. We are trying our best to keep you entertained with each update. Hope you all are loving the story.💕

Thank you one and all who are supporting and encouraging us with your votes and comments.❣ I can't thank you guys enough for the love.❤

We are very happy with the response. So far the story has garnered 72.6K reads and 7.33K votes. You people rock!🥳

This update is of a good length and have some fun elements so hope you enjoy reading it.

Happy Reading!😍

Please continue the same spirit. Do vote, comment and share the story with your friends.😊

To all the silent readers, please do take a moment to vote on the updates if you feel it's worth reading.😊

With Love,

Sandy & Jo

*********

"Will you stop making me embarrassed with that look on your face?" Priya blushed seeing Neha staring at her with a naughty grin.

Neha split into laughter. "You have completely changed Priya. Good to see the changes in your relation with Ram." Neha stood leaning her back on the counter.

Priya smiled in response.

"So tell me who is more romantic between you and Ram?" Neha asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh god!" Priya exclaimed.

"Tell me na." Neha nudged Priya while she was arranging snacks in the tray.

"Obviously, your fatty." Priya said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Does that mean all my incredible tips go into vain?" Neha asked with a worried expression imprinted on her face.

"You are such a drama queen, Neha." Priya stated.

"I don't deny that title. Suits me well." Neha said proudly laughing at her own statement.

Priya too joined in laughter.

"So tell me yaar! How many times I have to ask. I can imagine how difficult it is for Ram to convince you for anything." Neha jokes.

"Haaw Neha! Don't underestimate your dear friend, okay? He knows exactly how to get the things done with me without much difficulty." Priya blurted out.

"Ohooo! Someone just spilled out beans about the intimate stuff." Neha did not leave a chance to tease Priya who stood flushed.

Priya bit her tongue in embarrassment.

"So that means my fatty is more romantic among you two. Did you follow any of my advice?" Neha asked curiously.

"Yes, I did follow your advice. Happy now?" Priya replied, trying not to blush anymore.

"Oh my cutiepie! Well done, I am proud of you darling. You should not be any less to Ram in romancing." Neha yelled in excitement.

"Ssh! Neha, don't scream. Bansi Kaka is coming to take the things." Priya shushed Neha pointing Bansi Kaka towards the Kitchen.

Once Bansi Kaka left with the things, Neha made Priya tell everything about their mini honeymoon. Neha felt content hearing about her besties' happy phase of life.