Part 34 - Dinner Date💌

Priya is also getting connected to Neha and liking her easy going nature. Priya acknowledge that Neha is trying her best to make her comfortable.

"Where are you lost now? Common let's go down and select your apparels quickly. Ram will be here anytime so we need to finish these stuff before he comes" Neha said dragging Priya downstairs along with her without giving her a chance to speak up.

Priya shake her head sideways finding Neha unstoppable. Both smiled at each other and climb down the stairs.

"Neha, there are plenty of options here and it is very difficult for me to choose amongst these many options" Priya surprised looking at the options available in-front of her.

Neha helped out Priya in choosing her bridal-wear and jewelry.

Shipra and Ayesha enters into the Priya's room.

"Priya, don't behave rudely in-front of Kapoors. I didn't like the way you were yelling before. Good that Neha didn't mind your earlier behavior and make you feel comfortable. Remember that you are going to stay in Kapoor Mansion and you will spend time with Neha Vikram also so better you behave nicely with them. I am telling you all these for your own good" Shipra scolded Priya for her earlier behavior downstairs. Priya shake her head in frustration.

"What is your problem Di? Did you ever thought you will get this much good match for you? They all are fond of you and you give them cold shoulders." Ayesha didn't leave the chance to roast Priya.

"Ayesha, don't talk to me like this?" Priya tried to stop Ayesha from speaking but Shipra cuts her in the middle saying "Ayesha is absolutely correct, behave properly with them in-order to stay happy".

"Are you people done with your preaching?" Priya asked in frustration.

"Now go and get ready for the dinner, Ram will be here at any time soon and dare you misbehave with him. Let's go Ayesha." Shipra warned Priya before leaving her alone in the room.

After sometime, Ram enter the farm house heading towards his room to get freshen up and ready for his dinner date with Priya.

"Hey Ram, what's the hurry man?" Vikram asked stopping Ram in the middle.

"Hurry for your first date with Priya?" Neha asked winking at Ram making him blush for a moment.

"Yeah!" He walks towards his room along with Nevik while Neha explained what is bothering Priya.

"Let me go and speak to her now" Ram turned towards the door while Nevik stopped him saying to speak to her later.

"Yeah I will talk to her outside and the main reason behind the date is to clear her misunderstandings. Thanks Neha." Ram takes Neha in his bear hug.

"Don't thank me Fatty. We want to see you both happy always. I will try to make Priya comfortable with us" Neha said while patting his back.

"Get ready and take her out for the dinner man!" Vikram said keeping his hand on his friend.

"Let's go Neha and ask Priya to get ready for the dinner." Vikram asked Neha while coming out of Ram's room.

Neha knock on Priya's room door.

"Come inside Neha" Priya welcomed her inside her room with a smile.

"Are you not ready for your date yet Priya?" Neha asked.

"Is it necessary to go on a date?" Priya asked Neha knotting her eyebrows.