Part 94 - It's a Challenge Time!

Hello Readers,

First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting regularly. Please continue to do the same.

If you feel the pace of the story has to change then please feel free to let me know. We will go with the majority of the opinion.

From the last few updates, we have been noticing that the votes are a bit lower than usual when compared with the reads.

Are you not liking the story or you don't want to hit the vote button at all?

I would request you again to at least vote on the chapters, it will boost our confidence and encourage us to give you more and more updates.

We have many ideas on the further parts of this story but the updates would be definitely based on your response. Please remember that.

To all the new readers, please vote on the previous chapters if you have just started reading the story.

I really appreciate and want to thank those who all are already doing that.

With Love,

Jo

**********

"Is this a joke to you?" Priya pondered on Ram as soon as they entered their room

"What?" Ram asked.

"Why did you talk to Dadi like that? You even behaved the same way at Sharma house. Do you know how embarrassed I was?" Priya screamed at him.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Ram pouted cutely standing in front of her.

"Don't put up this innocent face now. How could you talk to Dadi like that?" Priya snapped at him.

"Take it easy. Dadi did not get what I was saying." Ram said holding her elbows.

"Don't touch me." Priya pulled her hands out from his hold.

"Why?" Ram whined gaping at her.

"I did not forget what you did and what I told you last night." Priya reminded him of her condition to stay away from her.

"Raat gayi, baat gayi. Just let it go yaar." Ram shrugged off his shoulders.

"No way. I am serious." Priya said.

"Priya, please. How can I stay away from you for 7 days? Not possible at all." Ram was not pleased by her decision.

"That's the punishment for being over smart with me." Priya shrugged her shoulders.

"Be considerate to your poor husband." Ram literally pleaded to her so much but she was strict with her decision.

"No ways. This is the only way to fix my husband's antics." Priya said.