Part 78 - 💕Netflix & Chill💕

"Wow, this place is really beautiful Ram!" Priya uttered looking around the different kinds of plants and trees in the garden.

"Yes, it is!" Ram replied entwining his hands with hers walking along the stone path.

In the middle of the garden, there is a wooden bridge on top of the pond to walk over it to the other side of it.

"Shall we go back? Enough of walking for the day." Ram pouted, stopping in his tracks.

"What? It is not even 10 minutes since we started walking after our breakfast. Also, aren't you bored of staying indoors all the time?" Priya asked with an annoyed expression.

"No, I will not get bored of anything until unless you are along with me. In fact, I really love the way we spend our time wisely." Ram winked at her.

"For your kind information, we did not step out of the house from the past 2 days. Aren't you getting enough of it?" Priya asked in horror.

"No." Ram said grinning at her.

"Oh god! Stop it and show me around the place now." Priya asked, pulling him along holding his arm.

"Okay fine. Coming." Ram agreed.

Ram showed her the entire property around the farmhouse, which includes a beautiful garden and various fruit farms. After wandering around the place, they settled themselves in a wooden carved garden bench while they shared about their childhood and random unknown things to each other.

At one point of time, Priya had tears in her eyes when Ram shared about his childhood and how deserted he felt after his mother disowned him.

"My mother left me all alone pushing me into a miserable life. I hate her to the core for abandoning me all of a sudden without giving me any reasons." Ram's voice choked while saying this. His eyes became red eventually and his jaws clenched recollecting his past memories.

Priya did notice how vulnerable Ram was when talking about his mother. Priya could sense the deepest pain hidden behind his anger. She also noticed several times that Ram behaved very oddly when it came to the matter of his parents. He has experienced a lot of bitterness from his personal life, which turned him into a rock until Priya entered into his life.

Priya squeezed his hand gently while wrapping her other hand around letting him rest his head on her shoulders.

Priya has jumped into her chain of thoughts caressing his hairs.

"I don't know in which situations Krishna Maa had left the house. There should be some strong reason behind her sudden disappearance from the family. In the deep down of his heart, Ram loves his mother a lot and misses her still today but he would never admit that because of his hurt and the situations he has gone through. If at all I get a chance, I would bring the mother-son duo together and fill the void in Ram's life."

They did not speak a word for some time; she comforted his disturbed mind without even uttering a single word. She kissed him in his hair, holding him securely.

*********

"Priya, I need to attend an important meeting with Chadha's now." Ram said once they are back to the farmhouse.

"Okay, you can attend the meeting and I will also prepare lunch for us." Priya said smiling.

"Great! Will try to wrap up the meeting quickly." Ram replied.

"No need to hurry. Take your time anyways Vikram cannot handle all the workload alone in your absence." Priya said thoughtfully.

Ram nodded with a smile and left to attend the meeting while Priya got herself busy in the kitchen.