Part 75 - Irresistible 💏

The lovebirds were sleeping snuggling close to each other. Ram's face dug in the crook of her neck while his hand and leg wrapping her body possessively. He is the first one to open eyes slowly when Priya stirred in her deep sleep. He adjusted his position resting his head on his elbow adoring the beautiful view in front of him. Priya's hair messed up, vermillion spread a little and upper body bearing his love marks. She was looking so tempting to his naked eyes.

Missing warmth of her husband, Priya shivered when chillness hit her bare upper body. She tried to pull the duvet until her neck, which was covering her lower body. Priya scrunched up her face as she felt a tug on the sheet. Ram smiled at her playfully with tongue in his cheek. Groaning in her sleepy tone, she pulled the sheet again but no luck as Ram was holding it tightly.

Ram let out a hearty chuckle seeing his wife's futile attempts.

Priya quivered when Ram ran his finger over her forehead, nose, lips, and chin then slowly drawing his finger on her sexy throat.

"Raam let me sleep. You did not let me sleep the whole night." Priya pouted with her closed eyes. Ram pecked on her lips.

Ram was in no mood to stop, he was now aroused just by looking at his sleeping beauty.

Priya gasped and shot open her eyes when she felt his lips on her mounds. He was relishing her softness in his mouth while kneading the other one.

Priya's breath hitched when his hardness pressed the side of her hips.

"Please Ram not now. I have been feeling sore since last night." Priya said, biting her lips.

Ram raised her chin meeting her eyes. "Are you complaining sweetheart?" He flashed his sexy smile at her. She drowned in his hypnotic gaze.

"Tell me." Ram demanded her to reply.

"No I am not complaining, it is just that..." Priya tried to speak further but words failed to come out of her mouth when he towered on her body.

"Don't you want to feel me? Don't you want to make love to me? Tell me darling." He pressed himself on her, not breaking eye contact with her.

Priya jolted in her skin as his hard member was poking at her entrance.

"Tell me" Ram asked in a hoarse voice, dropping kisses on both of her eyes.

"Raaam" She pressed her hands on his broad shoulders and her breathing got heavier.

"You are irresistible Priya. I need you but I will stop if you are really not feeling comfortable now." Ram said genuinely caressing her hairs.

Priya opened her eyes only to lose in his intense gaze. He has the most captivating eyes and his one touch is enough to make her world upside down. She cannot deny how much she needs him as well.

Their lips mated synchronously showing each other how much in dire need they are in for each other. Priya held his neck with both hands kissing him with equal passion. He then planted wet kisses on her neck occasionally sucking her skin on her marks to soothe her pain. She moaned his name several times as his lips explored her entire body without leaving any part.

Caressing her inner thighs while making space for him, he settled his position over her. His fingers did its best job on her sensitive part while his lips were busy in mating her lips.

Within no time, he entered his manhood inside her gradually increasing his thrusts. Their room filled with continuous moans and groans all over again with their multiple hot passionate love making sessions.

He was rough at times not able to control his hormones seeing his sexy wife underneath him. He knew that he would go out of control with her.

Ram pulled her towards him kissing on her hairs gently while she was already in deep slumber after being completely exhausted with their several encounters.