Part 117 - Intruder

Neha came to Kapoor Mansion to meet Priya after Ram left for London a day before.

"Hello guys!" Neha entered Priya's room with a cheerful tone.

"Hello Neha!" Priya smiled broadly at Neha as she came towards her.

Priya and Shipra were present in the room along with the twins when Neha walked inside the bedroom.

Once the three of them greeted each other, Shipra said, "Neha, good to see you after a long time!"

"Same here, Aunty. Looks like you are enjoying your time with your grandsons, aren't you?" Neha asked, pulling the cheeks of the twins.

"Yes, that's true!" Shipra nodded her head.

"Aunty, don't you think somebody's mood is a little off?" Neha said to Shipra, signaling at Priya.

Shipra nodded and let out a soft chuckle.

Priya gave her a bad stare understanding whom Neha was referring to.

"You girls talk to each other. I will send coffee for you." Shipra left from there, leaving the friends to talk to each other.

"What happened babes? Missing your hubby, a lot?" Neha raised her eyebrow lightly.

"I am actually angry at him right now." Priya said, tightening her lips.

"Don't lie. I can see in your eyes." Neha said.

"Neha..." Priya let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I admit that I am missing Ram a lot more than I thought I would. But I am also angry with him for leaving me like this. You know Neha, this is the first time I would be staying this long away from him." Priya's eyes moistened while saying this.

"Aww, my baby! I can understand but don't be angry with my Fatty. He gave me strict instructions to come and see you so that you won't be sitting in a bad mood off state." Neha revealed how Ram told her to give company to Priya in his absence.

Priya looked at Neha for a moment, thinking about Ram's thoughtful & caring nature towards her.

A slight blush appeared instantly which did not go unnoticed by Neha.

Neha teased Priya a bit and they shared a good amount of time talking about random stuff and playing with the twins.

In Sharma house,

"Ayesha, what are you doing?" Ashwin asked Ayesha casually.

"Nothing much. Do you need something?" Ayesha asked.

"No, I was just thinking why don't you go and visit your sister today. It's been a while since you both met, don't you think so?" Ashwin was trying to sound normal.

"Yeah, you are right but..." Ayesha abruptly cut Ashwin's words.

"You must go and give company to your sister. Your mother will take care of the kids and you sisters can go out and have some time together." Ashwin said.

Ayesha looked at him in a scrutinized manner. "Why are you bothered about it?"

"Nothing. I was just saying that you haven't gone out for a few days. You will feel better too." Ashwin somehow managed to convince Ayesha.

"Okay. Let me call Di." Saying this Ayesha called Priya.

Ashwin smiled mentally and maintained a casual composure in front of Ayesha.

"Hi Ayesha, how are you?" Priya greeted her little sister as soon as she picked up her call.

"Hi Di, I am good. How are you?" Ayesha asked.