Part 63 - Confession!

Raya reached Mumbai, Ram and Vikram are in Ram's cabin.

"Don't get stressed over this. How can you be so sure that the bouquet and note is sent to you when there is no sender/receiver name on the note?" Vikram asked Ram, who was completely disturbed.

"It was placed right outside my door, what about that note yaar. Someone must have placed it intentionally to bother us" Ram replied, pressing his temple.

"You are overreacting! Nothing bad will happen to you people, chill. Forget about this and focus on the good things happening in your life right now." Vikram squeezed lightly on Ram's shoulder.

"Hope nothing bad happens." Ram nodded his head thinking deeply.

"Look, I suggest you both go out somewhere for a few days and spend some quality time with Priya. I am seeing genuine happiness on Priya's face and I know you are the reason behind that. So just be happy and do not let your insecurities take control on your happiness." Vikram suggested.

"You are right Vikram. I will plan something." Ram nodded in agreement with a faint smile.

"Great then, enjoy!" Vikram smiled in return.

**********

Ram was working on his laptop in his cabin when Zoya entered furiously without even knocking.

"What's happening Ram?" Zoya asked, keeping her hands on the desk leaning towards Ram.

Ram was surprised with the way she walked into his cabin without even knocking. He leaned back on the chair clasping his hands together.

"What's happening with you?" He retorted with a serious look on his face.

"Answer me; is there a thing between you and that Priya?" Zoya asked, gritting her teeth in frustration when she uttered Priya's name.

"Why do you think I should answer you? I think we connect only through the professional front. Why do you have so much interest in knowing about my personal stuff?" Ram asked in a stern voice.

"My father was thinking to speak to you regarding our alliance but I think you have interest in a married woman." Zoya smirked out of sarcasm.

"Oh wait a second! Did you even bother to talk to me before thinking about the alliance?" Ram asked, horrified. "You think whatever you want; I don't need any necessity to give you any explanation." He said irritated.

"What? As if seriously, you like that middle class aunty type what happened to your taste Ram?" Zoya asked in shock, full of annoyance clearly on her face.

"Remember one thing very clearly, dare you speak anything ill about Priya otherwise you will see my wrath. This is my last warning to you." His eyes are red with anger.

Zoya startled seeing him in an angry mode.

"Priya nowhere suits your status and moreover she is married too." Zoya tried to explain to him but he raised his hand to stop her from talking further.

"I did not ask for your free suggestions. Do not even have any hopes on me. I do not have any interest in you Zoya. Sorry for being rude but I should be very clear to you in this matter." Ram clearly told her.

Zoya huffed in anger. "You will regret this soon." She said.

They turned the face towards the door when they heard a knock on the cabin door.

Zoya sighed in irritation seeing the person waiting outside the cabin. Ram gave permission to Priya to come inside the cabin.

Priya walked into the cabin and could clearly sense the heated atmosphere surrounded in the cabin. Zoya looked completely pissed seeing Priya as usual and Ram gave her a faint smile.