Part 28 - Marriage Proposal❣

Hi All,

We wish you a very Happy New Year!!! Hope this new year brings lots of happiness and peace in your life. All the best. We are here with a update, a short one though. Hope you enjoy it.

Here it goes....

*************************************

Dadi is so happy that her grandson is in love finally.

After sometime Dadi calls Ram to her room.
Dadi: - Can we discuss about the matter now?
Ram: - Dadi, please.
Dadi: - Golu, tell me about that girl and show me her picture.
Ram: - Dadi, it’s not like what they are showing on news channels. It's completely different.
Dadi: - Its fine Golu, I trust you. Tell me who is it.
Ram: - You have already seen her before in temple. She is Priya Sharma.

Dadi’s happiness has no bounds after knowing Priya is the Ram’s choice. She likes Priya the very instant when she met her in the temple. She was looking for the same kind of girl for Ram.

Dadi: - I am very happy for you Golu. You finally liked someone and that too like Priya. She is very good girl and I like her very much.

Ram: - Dadi, yes I like her but...
Dadi: - I don’t want to hear any ifs and buts now. I will take care of the rest of the things, you go and take rest.

Ram goes to his room and rolls on the bed trying to catch some sleep. He remember the magical moments happened when he was with Priya.

***************************

Priya is lying on the bed unconsciously. Ram is watching her intently from his standing position beside her bed. She looks angelic and innocent. He should be angry with her careless and irresponsible behavior that put her in this condition but he forgets everything when he see her face.

He hovers his eyes on her entire body and scolds himself for doing this but fails to stop himself from it.

His view is blocked by her hair locks. He leans a little towards her and tucks her hair behind the ear. She shivers with his touch. She has beautiful eyes, nose and her mole on the upper lip catch his attention.

He so wanted to kiss her on the mole and capture her lips with his. He hold back himself from doing it as he don’t want to take this situation in his favour and ruin it. He wants to kiss her when she is in full senses not like this.

He heaves a sigh and walk to and fro to avoid looking at her.

Ram (Inner self): - Ram, what are you doing man? There is no wrong in looking at her, you are not doing anything wrong with her. Don’t miss the opportunity, you never know when you will get a chance like this in future.
Ram looks at her again and starts hovering his eyes over her eyes, nose, rosy cheeks and pink lips. She has a perfect features all together and a slim neck to die for. He gulps and breathe a good amount of fresh air to relax his harmones.

Priya stirs a bit from her deep sleep resulting her shirt to move a little aside from her body exposing her skin. Her first two shirt buttons already are undone making her look so sexy revealing a visual treat to his eyes. He leans further towards her slowly and forwards his hand near her chest. He stopped for a moment and look at her face while buttoning her shirt ever so carefully not to touch her body with his fingertips.

His heart skips a beat when his fingertip touched her soft skin and she shivered a little in her sleep. Finally he completed buttoning her shirt with much difficulty and covers her milky waist with her shirt properly. She turns to the side way showing her curvy hips. Her out-of-this-world body catch his attention, a small waist hidden under her top and curvy hips that fit so perfectly in her dark blue jeans. He scolds himself 100 times to find his new avatar while covering her with duvet.