Part 1 - First Meet After Separation

Present story:

Priya was walking out of the mall moving towards the parking zone. Once she reached the car, she pressed the button to unlock the car. She was about to sit in the car when she was suddenly dragged by a strong person with full force pinning her to the car. His action catches the eyeballs of a few people around them. He was fuming with anger and without even caring about the place he charged over Priya.

"How dare you Priya? How can you do this to me?" Saying this he squeezed her hand tightly out of anger. Priya winced in pain trying to remove her hand from his grip.

"Ram!!!!" Priya exclaimed as she saw the man of her life infront of her.

"Yes! You did not expect me here, did you?" Ram fumed in anger.

"Ram please leave me. Everybody is watching us." Priya looked around.

"Really Priya!!! Now you care about people. Do you have any idea what you did with me?" Priya can feel pain in Ram's eyes.

"Yes you are right I should not touch you because you are filthy." He released her hand. He wipes his sweat from his forehead.

Ram continued.

"You know, you are the biggest mistake in my life and I will never forgive you. Don't think that I will leave you peacefully." Tears welled up in her eyes seeing the anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ram. How is Ish...." She was interrupted by Ram.

"Shut up Priya. Just shut up. Don't take their names. You have no right on them. Stay away from them or I will destroy you." Ram warned her.

"Please Ram I wanted to see them." Priya pleaded, wiping her tears.

Ram held her shoulders more firmly than before.

"I told you to stop!!!" He was about to say something to her when a man entered carrying an 8-9 months old baby in his arms and stood beside Priya wondering what's happening between them.

"Hello Mister, how dare you to touch her?" That man pushed away Ram's hand from Priya and shouted at him.

"How dare you? What's going on here, Priya? Are you alright?" He asked, turning towards Priya.

"Nothing Ved. Let's go home." Priya answered him by taking the baby in her hands.

Ram looked at him clueless anticipating the relation they both share.

"No tell me, Priya." Ved insisted, clearly concerned about Priya's vulnerable state.

"Please let's go from here." Priya requested Ved.

For a moment, Ram's eyes fall on the little baby who was smiling at him with the most beautiful eyes. He just lost looking at the kid in a trance.

He came back to reality when Ved held his collar.

"Don't dare to trouble Priya. Do you hear that?" Ved warned him.

Ram jerked off his hand from the collar.

"Oh! You are Priya's boyfriend!" Ram asked, looking at her dangerously.

Ram moved a bit close to Priya in an intimidating manner.

Ved boiled in anger and about to lock horns with Ram but stopped by Priya at the right time, before the two men punched each other's face.

"No Ved. Please let's go from here right now." Priya pulled Ved behind with one hand while she was carrying Riya in another hand.

"No Priya let me handle it. You go inside the car." Ved did not listen.

Ram was clearly pissed off seeing Priya and Ved together and it was difficult to digest for him to see Priya with another man in front of his eyes.

"Please understand Ved." Priya insisted again.

The baby started crying hearing the noises around her. This time Ved agreed to back off after Ram and Ved shared a venomous look at each other.

Ram could not stand there any longer so made his way out from there.

Ved and Priya in the car,

Priya was completely shaken with whatever happened a moment ago. Her eyes are filled with a fresh pool of tears. Ved passed glances at her in between the drive but silently drove the car.

In half an hour they reached home. Priya has not realized that and is sitting silently in the car looking at nowhere in particular. Ved called her once but when there was no response from her, he shook her a little.

"Priya, we have reached home. Let me carry Riya." Priya jolted out of her trance and stepped out wiping her tears.

Ved put the baby in the cradle once they reach the flat.

"Go and freshen up. I will ask Neeta to serve the food." Ved said.

Neeta is a full time caretaker at Priya's home.

"No need Ved I'm not feeling hungry at all. You please go and take rest." Priya replied.

"No Priya. Please eat something." Ved said.

"I don't want to eat anything Ved. I will meet Maa and take rest." Priya said plainly.

Ved doesn't look satisfied with her answer.

"Don't worry Ved. I will be fine." Priya answered.

Ved wanted to ask Priya about what happened at the mall but he controlled himself saying that Priya is not in a right state to answer anything.

"Ok Take care." Ved replied and left.

Priya checked on the elder lady who was sleeping soundly in another room. She kissed her forehead and asked Neeta about her health and medicines. She sat there for some time before entering her room.

Riya (her baby) was way to asleep so she quickly went to change.

After some time, she came back to her room and stood in front of the mirror. She saw her swollen eyes and recollected the things that happened today.

She has never expected that Ram will appear in front of her like this all of the sudden. She was not ready to face him like this.

Riya stirred and started crying for milk. She placed Riya on her lap to feed her. She was feeling pain on her breast as she has not fed Riya for a long time today. After feeding, she put Riya to sleep and lay beside her. She kissed her before holding her tightly and engrossed in deep thoughts.

On the other side Ram drove back to his mansion. Ram was full of anger with Priya but whenever he thought about the baby he felt an unknown ache in his heart. He couldn't forget the little face.

Bansi Kaka asked him about the dinner but he ignored him completely and entered his room. Standing near the window, he started thinking about Priya when Juhi entered and stood beside him.

Ram sensed her presence.
"Please Juhi I'm not in a mood to talk and I'm not hungry." He said disinterestedly.

"Okay, I will not ask you anything else but please have your dinner. I already told Bansi Kaka to serve dinner." Juhi responded.

"Juhi I'm not hungry." Ram was annoyed.

"Please Ram. I'm even hungry. Unless you eat food I will also don't eat." Juhi said sweetly.

Ram did not budge for a while.

"Please at least for Ishaan and Ayaan." Juhi requested.

Ram looked at her.

"Did Ishaan and Ayaan finish their dinner?" Ram asked.

"Yes, so please go freshen up and let's have dinner together." Juhi did not leave him until he agreed.

PS:

Hello readers!

We will post the flashback scenes later. You have to wait for some time to know the reason behind their separation.

Please vote and leave your comments.