Part 21 - Answer Me

Priya enter her apartment along with Ram and Neeta followed her with Riya in her hands.

Ram is clearly happy with the confirmation he has got from Priya as she kept fast for him. Priya asked Ram to freshen up and wait for her in the room. He obeys her without saying anything.

Priya takes Riya in her hands and ask Neeta to feed food to Krishna before leaving to her home.

Priya: - Neeta, give Riya to me and please help Maa to have her food.

Neeta: - ok Madam.

Priya: - Thank you.

Neeta: - Is your boss is your husband?

Priya: - Yes, by the way how do you know that he is my boss?

Neeta: - He came asking about you on the day you went to beach.

Priya: - You are telling me this now.

Neeta: - Sorry madam, you were upset that day and I couldn't get a chance to discuss about that matter later.

Priya: - It's okay. You can go home and spend time with your family.

Neeta: - Thank you. I must tell you and your husband looks like made for each other. You both look amazing together.

Priya smiles and mimics thank you.

Priya enters her bedroom with Riya in her arms to get welcomed by Ram's ever charming smile.

Priya lost in her husband's child like smile which she is witnessing after a very long time.

Ram snaps his fingers infront of her and takes Riya from her. Ram places kisses all over Riya's face and Riya in turn gives her cutest giggles.

Both father and daughter duo looks beyond perfect. Tears rolled out from Priya's eyes seeing them together like this. She quickly wipes her tears which aren't unnoticed by her man.

Ram slowly places Riya on the bed securing pillows around her. He holds her both hands in his and look at smiling Riya.

Ram: - Arey Priya, look at her nails. She might hurt herself, why don't you trim her nails?

Priya checks on Riya and says I do it regularly, let me change her clothes and trim her nails as well.

Ram: - You should pay lot of attentions on these things. What if she scratch herself?

Priya: - Ram, easy I will do it now. Nothing to worry.

Priya changes Riya's clothes into her nightwear and started trimming her nails on hands and toes.

Ram: - Hey look at her skin, why don't you apply some moisturizer to her body?

Priya: - What is wrong with you Ram? I take care of her and do all these things. Don't worry much.

Ram tauntingly: - Haa I could see how you take care of the kids. You are always careless about them.

Priya: - Ram, will you stop taunting me?

Ram remained silent for few minutes while Priya apply moisturizer on Riya.

Priya started feeding Riya when she started crying for milk.

Priya places Riya in her cradle once she is sleeping peacefully while sucking milk.

Ram: - When is Riya's birthday?

Priya looks at him and says: - 12th Jan

Ram: - Oh, tell me about your pregnancy time and about Riya.