Part 122 - Unleashing The Beast!

Hi People,

Could you please vote on the awards nominations like last time? You have to post +1 in the inline comments for Made For Each Other and Perfectly Imperfect entries in the Raya page. The awards book is in my reading list. Voting closes on 1st May 12 PM IST.

Happy Reading!

*************

Priya's car entered the front gate of the Kapoor Mansion and she stepped out of the car with a lot of thoughts running in her mind.

She closed her eyes for an instance after noticing Ram's car in the parking area.

He must have come home early today? Don't know what's his current mood! Should I wait for some time to let him cool down? She thought.

Thinking about him, she entered the living area and heard the noise of her twins coming from Dadi's room.

Smiling softly at their non-stop gibberish words, she made her way towards Dadi's room where Ayaan and Ishaan are playing with their Dadi & caretaker.

"Hello, Dadi. I am so sorry, I got late. Are they troubling you?" Priya asked, entering Dadi's room.

"No, they didn't trouble me at all. I love spending time with them." Dadi smiled at Priya.

"Mumma!!!" Both of the kids seem to be excited seeing their mother.

Priya sat on the bed and took them in a tight hug.

Priya spoke to Dadi and the caretaker while playing with the kids. She intentionally spent more time in Dadi's room than usual.

After sometime,

"Golu has come early today. Go and talk to him, l will take care of the kids while you freshen up and come." Dadi said.

"Yeah, sure, Dadi." Priya said, hesitatingly before getting up from her place and moving out of the room.

Priya started fidgeting with her fingers and walked towards the bedroom.

The door was slightly open and she entered the room quietly. Seeing the room completely dark, she turned to switch on the lights.

As soon as she turned around, she jumped out of her skin, finding Ram so dangerously close to her.

"Ram, you nearly gave me a heart-attack. Move aside." Priya said, keeping a hand on her heart.

"Why are you scared? Were you expecting someone else in our bedroom?" His eyes were throwing daggers at her.

"What the hell are you talking about? I am in no mood to fight with you." Priya scoffed and turned to walk past him.

Ram held her wrist strongly and twisted her hand. He stood facing her while he held her hand firmly behind her back.

"Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you." Ram yelled, looking at her dangerously.

"Ram, let's talk about it tomorrow. I think you are really angry." Priya tried to withdraw her hand from his grip.

"Oh, yes you are right. I am very much angry with you. Tell me, what's happening, Priya?" Ram asked, angrily while squeezing her wrist tightly not letting her hand go.

Priya hissed in pain, shutting her eyes.

"Ram, you are hurting me. Leave my hand." Priya made futile attempts to push him away.

"Don't raise my temper, Priya. Answer me." Ram warned her.

"Why the hell are you behaving like a moron today? And, tell me first, why were you speaking to me like that in the call?" Priya couldn't contain her anger anymore.