Part 74 - 🔥Burning Calories🔥

"Where are we going?" Priya asked for the nth time.

"Have patience babes." Ram said turning his face towards her before focusing on the road again.

"I thought we are going for a dinner date." Priya whined.

"Yes, let me take you to one of my favorite places." Said Ram with a glint in his eyes.

"You know what you have a different spark in your eyes when you talk about food." Priya said, grinning at him.

Ram blushed, as he could not deny what she was saying.

"I am sure you will definitely like the food over here." Ram said, halting the car outside his favorite Dhaba.

Priya looked at him surprisingly. Not that she prefers 5-Star hotels, but it is unnatural from Ram to take her other than HiFi places.

"I used to come here every now and then. We can go to other places, if you don't like the place." Ram said, looking at her puzzled expression.

"No, I love eating in Dhaba. Let's go." Priya said, unbuckling her seat belt.

Both of them stepped out of the car, walking inside the place hand in hand.

"Where are you lost?" Ram asked, looking at Priya who sat in the opposite seat.

"I am missing my papa." Priya sighed deeply. "Papa used to take me out every weekend." A layer of moistness formed in her eyes.

Taking her hand in his, "Don't feel bad. I will make sure we go out every weekend." He said, caressing his thumb over her knuckles.

"I won't say that I would not let you miss your father but I ensure that you miss him less when I am around. And I can brag about how great a father I would be for our kids." Ram said, turning the conversation in a different way.

"Raam!" Priya blushed hearing kids.

"Let's finish the dinner." Ram said, and both of them finished the dinner.

***********

"Raam, are we not going home?" Priya asked.

"We just discussed that we will be going out every weekend so let's start with this weekend itself." Ram said, smiling at her.

"What? Why didn't you tell me before? I could have packed a few clothes for the weekend." Priya pouted.

"Don't bother much about it. By the way why do you need clothes when you are with me?" Ram winked at her.

"Raam, you are shameless." Priya hit him on his shoulder, sitting in the passenger seat while he was driving.

After driving for a few minutes, they reached the place where the accident happened last time when they were travelling to the same destination.

Realizing the place, Priya held Ram's hand, which was on the gear.

Her heart beats rapidly and sweat beads started forming on her temple.

Ram slowed down the speed of the car sensing her restlessness.

"Ram" Priya looked at him with a worried face.

"Nothing will happen this time. Trust me; let's finish the journey which we couldn't do last time." Ram assured, squeezing her hand.

Priya nodded her head composing herself.

***********

Priya sighed in relief once they reached their Lonavola farmhouse.

"Let's go inside." Ram said, opening the car door for her.