Part 102 - Double Treat!

Hello People,

I know I am super late this time but I could not do much about it. From now onwards, I can only update the chapters in a slower pace. Please bear with me.

Take care!

*********************************

"Ram, I want to speak to you." Priya said, resting her head on his shoulder while his hand encircled around her shoulder in the sleeping position.

"I know what you want to speak about. It's regarding the property, right? We can talk about it later on. Let's sleep now; we had a long day today." Ram said, caressing her hair.

They slept in each other's arms after a long and tiring day.

The next day,

Morning sunrays peeped inside the room disturbing Priya's sugary sleep. Stretching her hand out, she tried to snuggle close to her husband but she shot open her eyes when she found the other side of the bed empty.

"Raaam!" She whined like a baby when she could not get a glimpse of her husband first thing in the morning.

Grabbing her mobile from the side table, she looked at the time.

"Oh no! It's already 10 AM. Ram must have left office already." Priya said to herself dialing his number.

"Good morning, slept well?" Ram asked as soon as he picked up her call.

"Not a good morning to me since you were not there beside me when I opened my eyes." Priya pouted. "Why did you leave the office without me?" Priya asked.

"You were sleeping like a log. Moreover, I had an important meeting in the early morning so I had to come to the office." Ram said.

"Anyway, come to the office as soon as you can so that we can work on making your morning better." Ram chuckled.

"Stop it, Ram." Priya tried hard not to blush.

"I am dying to see you in the office. Come soon, okay bye. I got to go into a meeting." Ram said in a hurry.

"Okay. Bye." Priya cut the call.

After an hour, Priya too got freshens up and left for the office after talking to Dadi for some time. As soon as Priya reached the office, she felt a little awkward when every employee started greeting her on her way to their floor. She was not at all used to the attention from the people but she cannot escape from it after all everyone knows who she is now. She smiled gently at them.

Knowing that Priya arrived in the office, Ram quickly made his way towards Priya. They both bumped into each other when Priya walked as fast as she could to disappear into her cabin, not able to handle the attention from everybody.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you in a hurry?" Ram smiled brightly, standing in front of her.

"Don't even dare to come to the office without me next time." Priya pondered on him yet maintaining a low tone.

"Tigress is on fire! What's the matter?" Ram chuckled.

Priya looked around where a few of the employees were looking in their direction.

"I am feeling very uncomfortable and awkward when everyone stares at me differently. People are giving me more attention and respect than usual after they got to know that I am your wife. Let's go to our cabin now." Priya said.

"Relax! Come with me." Holding her hand Ram made his way towards their cabin.

Sheila greeted Ram and Priya. "Good morning Sir, Good morning Ma'am."