Part 116 - See You Soon!

Priya & Ram were at the peak of their lovemaking when they got disturbed.

Ram groaned in frustration and both of them could hear the loud cries of their babies and understood the reason behind the intervention in the middle of their hot romance.

Priya pushed him slightly, breaking the kiss. Ram grunted.

Immediately Priya loosened her blindfold and pulled it away from her eyes. Both of them looked at each other with a horrified expression.

"Ram, get off me now!" Priya said to him.

"Are you fucking crazy! How can we stop like this?" Ram growled, his crotch still inside her.

"Try to understand it's the same feeling for me too but we need to go out now." Priya said with her pleading eyes.

"Priyaa!!!" Shipra called her again.

"Haa Maa coming!" Priya responded.

"Come on, get up now." Priya glared at Ram.

"Give me a kiss at least otherwise I won't get up." Ram being Ram put forward his deal.

"Don't try to be over smart with me. My mom is waiting outside the room, don't be stubborn now." Priya scolded him nicely.

"Okay fine! Just remember one thing, I will not leave you after this. Tonight is going to be a long and passionate one, so be prepared for that." Ram winked at her.

"Okay, let me get up now." Priya said.

Exhaling deeply, he came out of her and slipped his boxers on while Priya quickly grabbed her sweater and pajamas before slipping them on her body.

Ram went inside the washroom grabbing his clothes while Priya went to open the door after adjusting her messy hair.

"Why did you take so long to open the door?" Shipra came inside the room when Priya opened the door.

Priya stuttered while saying, "I... I was in the washroom."

"Oh, see, these two are crying like anything. I tried to feed them the bottled milk but they are still crying." Shipra said.

Kids were trying to jump into Priya's arms.

"Aww, my babies, don't cry." Said Priya, taking the kids into her arms.

Shipra looked around the room and said, "Why is the room so messy?"

Priya glanced at the messy bedding and the room.

Closing her eyes in utter shyness, she said, "I was about to change the bedsheet."

"Oh, where is Mr Ram?" Shipra asked when she couldn't see Ram around.

"He is taking a shower." Priya replied. Shipra simply nodded her head.

Twins seemed to have stopped crying as they were in their mother's arms.

After a couple of minutes, Ram also stepped out of the washroom.

"There he is!" Priya said.

Ram took one of the twins from Priya's arms.

"Did you like the Gulab Jamun that I prepared for you? Shall I bring some more?" Shipra asked her Son-In-Law.

"They are so delicious. Can't explain in words how much we loved them, right Priya?" A mischievous smile was not leaving his lips as he recollected the moments when Priya fed him Gulab Jamun through a kiss just a while ago.

Priya glared at him, signaling him to stop.

Unaware of what Ram was referring to, Shipra happily said, "Let me bring more."