Part 20 - Karwachauth In Present Track

Priya wakes up early in the morning hours to have sargi to start her Karwachaut fast.

After sunrise, Ved enter Priya's apartment.

Ved: - Oh! You are keeping fast for Ram.

Priya: - If you need anything inform Neeta she will prepare it for you.

Ved: - Priya this is not the answer to my question.

Priya: - Yes Ved, I am keeping fast for Ram.

Ved: - Knowing he will not come to break your fast, knowing he hurt you so much, you still want to keep fast for him.

Priya: - He is my husband and it doesn't matter whatever situation we are in. And how we treat each other.

Ved: - But, Priya he is with other woman, why are you holding the same thing. Why don't you move on?

Priya: - Circumstances made us apart. I am still married to him and I am not expecting anything from him. I am not expecting that he will come and break my fast. I am doing it because I love him and still consider myself as his wife.

Ved: - Priya I am telling you, you are doing wrong.

Priya: - Ved, can I go to office if you are done with your questions?

Ved: - There is still a lot of time to go to office. What's the hurry?

Priya: - I have some work to do before going to office.

Ved: - Okay, come let me drop you.

Priya: - No worries. I will manage.

Ved: - Priyaaa

Priya: - What?

Ved: - Why are you avoiding me?

Priya: - It's not like that. I need to finish my personal work so I will go myself.

Ved: - Ok.

Priya took blessing from Krishnaji before leaving.

Priya standing at some distance and is looking at her twin kids in the school play ground. Ishaan and Ayaan are looking very cute and Priya couldn't take her eyes off from them. She is having happy tears seeing her kids all grown up.

She has all information about them and pictures from all these days which she got from her contacts in their school but this time she is seeing them directly. She couldn't hold back herself taking them in her arms and kiss them but she had to control her ongoing emotions.

Ishaan and Ayaan has a lovely bond with each other. Priya could notice how Ishaan being a big brother takes care of Ayaan when he fall down while running. Priya wiped her tears and leave from there to reach office.

In the Kapoor Mansion,

Juhi: - Ram, I am keeping fast for you. Now it's up to you whether you will come and break my fast or not.

Ram: - Juhi I already told you, I will not break your fast and even knowing this if you want to continue this fast then do it. You only get disappointment nothing else. I make myself very clear to you.

Juhi: - Have breakfast.

Ram: - No I will do it in the office.

Juhi: - I will wait for you Ram.

Ram left without saying anything. Juhi ate the morsel of chapati and said "you will come to me Ram. You have no other choice".

In the office,

Rishi wishes Priya with respect.

Rishi (murmurs):- I never expect that I should give you a respect.